`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places to buy online

RE: Places to buy online
I won't mention my handle on there, but I sell (and buy) on Sportlots. It is a VERY good site for base set builders and pretty good for insert sets. There are game-used and autos on there, but they can be hit and miss. There are a limited number of auctions on there and I have gotten many steals through those.

I recently made my first purchase from Checkoutmycards and was very happy to get some 2007 Fleer mini gold baseball for my set cheap (among other things).

I have also purchased from both Dave and Adam's as well as Blowout and have never had any issues with either of them. I once pulled a Caron Butler Topps Platinum from a box from Dave and Adam's (since sold). I have also heard Atlanta Sportscards is good, but have never placed and order with them.

I'm sure there are other sites out there as well as the marketplace here (purchased from several times without complaint). I guess it just depends on what you are looking for..........
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

blowout card is great. I pulled most of my hits there.
Dacardworld is fine too. Lol

(09-01-2011, 09:32 PM)kesscards Wrote: I won't mention my handle on there, but I sell (and buy) on Sportlots. It is a VERY good site for base set builders and pretty good for insert sets. There are game-used and autos on there, but they can be hit and miss. There are a limited number of auctions on there and I have gotten many steals through those.

I recently made my first purchase from Checkoutmycards and was very happy to get some 2007 Fleer mini gold baseball for my set cheap (among other things).

I have also purchased from both Dave and Adam's as well as Blowout and have never had any issues with either of them. I once pulled a Caron Butler Topps Platinum from a box from Dave and Adam's (since sold). I have also heard Atlanta Sportscards is good, but have never placed and order with them.

I'm sure there are other sites out there as well as the marketplace here (purchased from several times without complaint). I guess it just depends on what you are looking for..........
Thanks for the info, I just went to Sportlots and found many cards I needed and for better prices then the Bay has them, without the trouble. Thanks again.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(09-02-2011, 11:22 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Thanks for the info, I just went to Sportlots and found many cards I needed and for better prices then the Bay has them, without the trouble. Thanks again.
Not a problem. My cards are currently on vacation (unavailable for viewing) as I am moving tomorrow to the next town over. Otherwise you may have picked up stuff from me without even knowing it...

Case in point on the steals available in the auctions there, I just won several Paul Pierce RC auctions (13 cards) for a total of $3.00+shipping. Included are Ionix, Brilliants, UD, and EX. Also picked up an entire 96-97 Skybox set for $1.00+reasonable shipping. Deals are out there like that in all sports.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.