`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone receive a Topps 60th Ann. Comemorative Set Yet?

RE: Anyone receive a Topps 60th Ann. Comemorative Set Yet?
On Topps Twitter feed they said they started shipping the set today. Just incase anyone was wondering.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

Any new info on these, anyone gotten theirs yet?
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Mine is apparently waiting for me when I get home from work. In the e-mail I received with a tracking number from Topps, it said that all 25 items (24 cards + Anniversary Set) were shipped.

I will try to check back in when I get home to confirm if I received the set or just the 24 cards.

(09-09-2011, 05:39 PM)seamariners85 Wrote: Mine is apparently waiting for me when I get home from work. In the e-mail I received with a tracking number from Topps, it said that all 25 items (24 cards + Anniversary Set) were shipped.

I will try to check back in when I get home to confirm if I received the set or just the 24 cards.
Yeah that's what it said on my email as well when I took delivery of it and a bunch of cards, but the invoice said the set was backordered.
That was however a couple months ago, before the sets were even supposed to start shipping out Aug 15, so hopefully for your sake yours is in there.
I've about given up hope of ever seeing mine.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(09-09-2011, 06:20 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah that's what it said on my email as well when I took delivery of it and a bunch of cards, but the invoice said the set was backordered.
That was however a couple months ago, before the sets were even supposed to start shipping out Aug 15, so hopefully for your sake yours is in there.
I've about given up hope of ever seeing mine.

I did the same thing and just got an email today saying they mailed it out this morning...I was also about to give up hope on it... Yay!

I received mine tonight. I'm not sure I should open it to see if it is different from the regular issue. I was hoping someone else would do it.
Looking for UC-Riverside alumni (Paul Applebee, Rob Brantly, Marc Rzepczynski)

I also received mine today. Wondering the same as the1toby, anyone know if this set different than the regular base set?

Open it!!!!! Let us know and/or be the first to put it on the bay

Mine was said it was shipped.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

one seller has a few team sets listed on ebay with pics. there's a new embossed topps diamond anniversary logo embossed on the card along with the line "Factory Set Limited Edition" above the name stripe. they look good.
Looking for UC-Riverside alumni (Paul Applebee, Rob Brantly, Marc Rzepczynski)