`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Jersey Cards

2012 Topps Jersey Cards
The following was posted on the Pirates website. At least I'll know where some of my 2012 Topps Pirates jsy cards will come from, tonight's 2-0 loss to the Astros.

The uniforms worn Wednesday night by starting pitcher James McDonald as well as Neil Walker, Andrew McCutchen, Joel Hanrahan and Garrett Jones will be authenticated by Major League Baseball following the game and shipped to TOPPS baseball card company. The jerseys will then be cut into pieces as inserts for baseball cards.

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Jersey Cards
that is cool to know! they need to go back to putting the game or date of use on the cards
no org, please do not send trade requests

I wish they would do that for all of them
Jersey worn 8/31.2011 in Atlanta or signed at Topps HQ on 4/1/2009
Just used to do that and have a picture of the guy signing..
Remember??

That's pretty cool info. Do they have that on most team sites?

I may collect those GU Pirates cards just so I can always remember the Astros won that day. Ha. Cool info though from the website, nice to see where some of the jerseys come from.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

thats pretty sweety they put that on the site--I also wish they'd start adding it on the cards
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

That's cool. Too bad it wasn't a good game for the bucs. They should do that after a 14-1 win or something, that'd be more memorable haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I like that the old Donruss at least went out of their way to put a picture of the jersey on the back. I'll most likely be picking up a Walker for my fledgling Walker PC haha
[Image: scan0017.jpg]
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

(09-01-2011, 08:24 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: That's pretty cool info. Do they have that on most team sites?
I've actually never seen that before, but it's a cool idea.

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]