`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum

2011 Bowman Platinum
I am a newcomer to the card collecting, as I havent collected any for about 15 years or so, and have sort of jumped in head first. I picked up a Allen and Ginter hobby box and remembered how fun it was to break open a box. Since the local card shop owner is on vacation or something, I decided to swing by Wal-Mart and pick up 2 Bowman Platinum boxes.

The first box I really didnt get anything until the 6th pack or so. Staring me in the face was a prospect auto blue refractor of Manny Machado. For not expecting anything, that's a pretty good hit. And that was the only hit in the box, but thats fine with me. I did decide to redeem the card, but Topps says it wont ship until Dec 14th.

The second box was decent as well. Grabbed 2 greens (no sn), Roy Oswalt and Billy Butler, and 2 Rubys (again no sn), Ubaldo Jimenez and Chris Sale.

I'm still trying to figure out how to organize better here on the Beckett website but I am willing to trade any of these.

RE: 2011 Blowman Platinum
I need any of the colored parallels you've got....interested in the Emerald Oswalt and Butler, along with the Ruby Ubaldo and Sale...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

PM sent.

I sure do love that blowman platinum lol jk. nice hit on the machado
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(09-01-2011, 10:56 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I sure do love that blowman platinum lol jk. nice hit on the machado
That is pretty funny. Oops!

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum
did you get any Shelby Miller, Zack Cox, or Jordan Swagerty? If so, check me for them.