`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going to post office on friday morning...would like to make a few more trades before!

RE: going to post office on friday morning...would like to make a few more trades before!
TO sent w/ comment. I'm sure we can do something for a trade. I can get to the PO early Friday afternoon, otherwise it will probably be Tuesday before I can ship anything. LMK as soon as you can.

RE: going to post office on friday morning...would like to make a few more trades before!
all offers responded too...knocked out a few keep them coming
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Anything else you liked? Was looking at ur sanchez auto
(08-31-2011, 11:01 PM)fbqueen Wrote: offer sent..thanks
open offers sent to all that replied...lets trade!

(09-01-2011, 12:26 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Anything else you liked? Was looking at ur sanchez auto
nothing for the sanchez, sorry..really only looking for a hofer auto or a really nice qb auto for it.

You can check me if you'd like!
Edit: Need to resize the pic please - it is too large for a sig pic.

Looking for Peyton Manning autos and Rcs. PLMK if you have one.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx189/OSUFan004/

all overnight offers returned

Gotcha...sent a couteroffer for the urlachers
(09-01-2011, 12:37 AM)fbqueen Wrote: nothing for the sanchez, sorry..really only looking for a hofer auto or a really nice qb auto for it.