`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like Pujols is Brushing Up on His East Coast Manners...

RE: Looks Like Pujols is Brushing Up on His East Coast Manners...
(08-31-2011, 05:58 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: As do the Yankees...
haha right.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(08-31-2011, 05:22 PM)jerodc10 Wrote: This is a total non issue, can't believe all the good Albert has done since 2001 in St. Louis for the franchise and the community. I take it no one saw the 20/20 episode that was done on Albert returning every year to the Dominican to help the people out. Nope, he jokes around with baseball with a 60 year old Brewer fan and he's all of a sudden Ty Cobb intentionally spiking his opponents. By the way Brewer fans you have an individual on your team who literally threw a ball at a fan on purpose, but we won't talk about that one will we?
It was a Cards fan that brought it up and took the shot at Pujols not a Brewers fan

(08-31-2011, 05:55 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: For the ones who are saying the guy was probably "heckling", you don't know if he was or wasn't so that excuse is lame. Most of the ones that do the "heckling" at the ball park are teenagers and the drunk, frat type of guys.

You also know that you Cardinals fans have one of the biggest crybabies/a**hole in baseball as a manager.
hahaha...i do hate larussa , hes such a tool...he changes pitchers like 47 times an inning when it gets passed the 7th. hes a smart baseball guy but he is a crybaby ahole that's for sure

girardi's no picnic either

LaRussa blows

(08-31-2011, 06:58 PM)JASCards Wrote: LaRussa blows
Well said

All of you guys can complain all you want about whatever you want with your teams...but do me a favor and root for the mets for a half hour and see if you're mentally stable afterwards...i watch the first two innings of a game before i'm forced to start drinking

(08-31-2011, 07:02 PM)john1580 Wrote: All of you guys can complain all you want about whatever you want with your teams...but do me a favor and root for the mets for a half hour and see if you're mentally stable afterwards...i watch the first two innings of a game before i'm forced to start drinking
Very true. Can you take your empties and throw them at Jose Reyes for me? Thanks

hahahaha...dnt be so harsh towards good ole jose...he will prob be playing shortstop for you next year lol....and to be honest, you can have him.

Don't want him. I will literally vomit if he ends up here. I have a feeling once he gets paid he is going to go back to what he has always been in my mind...A BUM. Now you're 3rd Baseman on the other hand I would gladly welcome on the Phillies. Have always liked David Wright

(08-31-2011, 05:55 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: For the ones who are saying the guy was probably "heckling", you don't know if he was or wasn't so that excuse is lame. Most of the ones that do the "heckling" at the ball park are teenagers and the drunk, frat type of guys.
Yeah, you're right. Heaven forbid we sit here, speculate, and talk about the possible scenarios. We should have all been there in person, right next to the play, and watching it with our own eyes before we have the right to talk about what might have happened. [Image: smiley_horror.gif]