`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC

New PC
So, I've decided to try and complete the set for 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green. Most of the top names are pretty hard to find, but it should be a fun challenge to try and get them all. I have a long way to go, but I will update as I go. 5 down, 35 to go!

Still need:

Antonio Freeman
Akili Smith
Brock Huard
Mark Brunell
Champ Bailey
Corey Dillon
Charlie Batch
Mike Cloud
Cade McNown
David Boston
Daunte Culpepper
Dan Marino
Drew Bledsoe
Ed McCaffrey
Eddie George
Edgerrin James
Eric Moulds
Herman Moore
Jamal Anderson
Jerome Bettis
Joey Galloway
Jerry Rice
Kevin Faulk
Michael Bishop
Natrone Means
Peyton Manning
Randy Moss
Shaun King
Troy Aikman
Tim Couch
Terrell Davis
Troy Edwards
Torry Holt
Terrell Owens
Wayne Chrebet

[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

RE: New PC
Good luck man. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Can't believe what some of the asking prices are on the bay for those, i.e., couch& b johnson. Wow!?
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

im pretty sure i got the Brad Johnson. gotta check when i get home
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(08-31-2011, 09:14 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Good luck man. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Can't believe what some of the asking prices are on the bay for those, i.e., couch& b johnson. Wow!?
I know what ya mean. Mike Cloud???

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

I have the Faulk, but will only trade it for another Faulk that has him in a Rams jersey...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

A ton listed on Ebay at a start price of .99, go get em!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?rt=nc&LH_...86.c0.m301

(08-31-2011, 10:59 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: A ton listed on Ebay at a start price of .99, go get em!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?rt=nc&LH_...86.c0.m301
Thanks! Everything but the Marino must be a new listing. I check juast about everyday. Most of them are BINs.

I know it's been a month since you posted a want list (I don't do much on this forum), but I have multiple copies of the Drew Bledsoe Green if you are still interested/have the need. I've not used the new site for trades or anything so it may take me awhile to figure it out. PM if interested/willing to work with a noob!
I collect the following NEP:
Drew Bledsoe, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, Shane Vereen, and Stevan Ridley
I am currently looking for ANY and ALL Drew Bledsoe Buy Backs and 2009 SP Authentic By The Letter Autographs