`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: show your Madden 12 Faulk cards!!!

RE: OT: show your Madden 12 Faulk cards!!!
I don't have a game system right now, but my friend is going to buy Madden here in a few days....I'm going to give him the extra $30 to get the HoF Edition and he's going to give me the autograph. I've wanted a Faulk auto for awhile now.

Okay so trading in just about every game I had ended up with 97 bucks and can you believe I still had to put and extra 2 bucks to get the hof edition lol. That's the most I ever spent on a game in my life. I guess I got the basic version of the card I like the OP card a lot more but no big deal. Anyone know if ultra-pro makes cases for cards this big??? Here's the scans of all the cards you can get and the front & back of the one I got.

[Image: Faulkcards-1.jpg]
[Image: FaulkFront.jpg][Image: FaulkBack-1.jpg]

I did read somewhere that they had gold 1/1 versions kind of like the contenders cards but doesn't show or say anything about that on box.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(08-31-2011, 06:19 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Okay so trading in just about every game I had ended up with 97 bucks and can you believe I still had to put and extra 2 bucks to get the hof edition lol. That's the most I ever spent on a game in my life. I guess I got the basic version of the card I like the OP card a lot more but no big deal. Anyone know if ultra-pro makes cases for cards this big??? Here's the scans of all the cards you can get and the front & back of the one I got.

[Image: Faulkcards-1.jpg]
[Image: FaulkFront.jpg][Image: FaulkBack-1.jpg]

I did read somewhere that they had gold 1/1 versions kind of like the contenders cards but doesn't show or say anything about that on box.
The gold version is 18k gold, only one in each type, ps3 and xbox 360... If anyone wants the one I posted I will trade for a VY Longhorns auto I don't have yet... Thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i just read that in the latest beckett. 18k out there for someone to grab!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 08:10 PM)ugameck Wrote: i just read that in the latest beckett. 18k out there for someone to grab!
I bet you that will fetch a pretty penny...Wink

Yeah I bet it will that's a huge card to be made out of 18k gold so just the gold will be worth a lot.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Bump for anyone who wants mine...Wink

anyone???

whattttt i didnt see any of this!!!

great idea by ea sports.... pretty sure i'll pick up the HOF edition now!!!

if anyone wants mine let me know...Smile