Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 Score

2011 Score
So for the most part....the 2011 Score product is a pretty good product IMO
Some neat RC variations and a deep rookie and base list(as always)
The autos are rare....making them more valuable and more exciting when you actually hit one.
I think I almost prefer score to the other random 4 hit products that are overpriced.
I would rather pay a fraction of the price and not get the junk single color jerseys.
The point of this is.....I am kinda disappointed they did away with the numbered parallels.
I randomly pick up some loose packs and boosters when I am out and about and get the urge to open some packs and out of all the product I have bought I have only pulled one GOLD ZONE card so they must still be semi-rare.
Anybody know why Panini did away with the numbered cards?
I always loved them....the Goldzone...Scorecard....Endzone /6(never pulled one but was able to pick up a couple from some great members)

RE: 2011 Score
I think Score looks cheap. I really hate the white space because it could have been used in the photo...plus they did away w/the #'d cards. It's the only reason I ever bought them. Topps is much better in my opinion-the design I mean. If we are talking the 2 cheapest brands out there, I'm sticking with Topps..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

cheaper to not stamp the card. And the print runs are the same as last year anyways.
Scorecard - 499
Gold - 299
Red - 100
Artists Proof - 32
End Zone - 6
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

ahhh that is so lame the print run is the same but they don't stamp the card....I am pretty much on board with KKG....the numbered cards is what REALLY sold me on the product....Topps atleast still has that.

I am not much on the real low end wax busting but it is always around and dirt cheap to pick some up....its always nice to spend a buck and pull a nice numbered card.....guess those days are gone haha

I know, I have a thing for numbered cards....SIGH
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I actually like the Score design. Simple to-the-point and nice crisp design. As for not stamping them, I guess they have to eliminate something to keep the packs at .99 Smile

Topps has a nice design too this year. I love the circle in the lower left. Gives me the feel of class, LOL Big Grin

I liked Score a lot this year. The price is great, the rookie variations were a cool inclusion and i like trying to get an auto. A small risk that could be a great reward.

Yeah I was disappointed too that they did away with the numbering...

But as someone who still likes to be able to build a couple sets each year (without breaking the bank), I still like Score. I'm not crazy about this year's design, but it's a huge step forward from the last couple years that looked like someone threw a paint can at the cards.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.