`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion needed!!!

Opinion needed!!!
Tomorrow I am picking up two boxes of 2011 Threads. Do you get enjoyment out of watching the box break via a YouTube post, or prefer just seeing the scans? Taking a vote. Video or scan?

The one with the most votes will happen.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Opinion needed!!!
breaking the box myself!! lol, scans are cool to me
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Scans for me

I say scans. I generally only check vids when I haven't seen a product before, and then I will skip any vid where the breaker starts the show with quickly shuffling through cards saying "base, base, base, all base cards that no one cares about" without at least showing people the card design.

We're all about instant gratification here. Just the scans, please! Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

How about both?! Why should we be forced to choose?!

I like the scans, but that's mostly because I'm in Afghanistan and it takes about bazillion hours to load a youtube video....yes....a bazillion
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

scans
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

What about a video of just the hits?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Videos are great for new and unseen products. I'll watch a a video break of Inception and ezquisite et al until the cows come home, b/c I probably wont buy them. But as someone who has bought R&S this yr, and much of the other simliarly priced items, scans are preffered.

Also scans do the cards more justice when trying to trade them away.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"