Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a trade i made

a trade i made
hey guys what u think about this im scared the guys gonan leave feedback

i gave up a gu and i told him that i needed the trade in my favor for the gu that id b giving up he sent me a trade offer were id get the deal in my favor by 5.00 and hes mad at me that i accepted it. what should i do
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: a trade i made
why is he mad he sent you the offer?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

idk hes like i hope ur happy bout the deal u just made and i was like u were the one that sent it too me
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

well he has no reason to leave a bad feedback.if he does a mod will help you clear it up.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Whats the problem? He sent a trade offer and you liked it and accepted. As long as both parties get the cards involved in fine shape there should be nothing to complain about.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Was he hoping you'd add or something? If you haven't sent and neither has he then just cancel and both call it good. Just tell him if he wants to cancel then leave NO feedback and be done with it. Add the cards back to your organize and call it good.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Dont be so sure of that. I had one trader leave negative feedback that was unwarranted and they wouldn't clear it from my score.

(08-30-2011, 05:52 PM)bman12 Wrote: well he has no reason to leave a bad feedback.if he does a mod will help you clear it up.

the mods can't clean up a bad rating . At least ive never seen them do it. All the best traders on here have some negatives left for them by idiots. Hope it works out for you, Unless they completely destroy your feedback im sure everyone will understand. I'll always vouche for you , we traded a few times

(08-30-2011, 07:57 PM)john1580 Wrote: the mods can't clean up a bad rating . At least ive never seen them do it. All the best traders on here have some negatives left for them by idiots. Hope it works out for you, Unless they completely destroy your feedback im sure everyone will understand. I'll always vouche for you , we traded a few times
+1, I have traded with you as well and I know where to find you, haha! Your just a few miles from here.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-30-2011, 08:04 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: +1, I have traded with you as well and I know where to find you, haha! Your just a few miles from here.
Me as well, our trade we recently worked out was a pleasant one.