`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Anyone with photoshop skills.

OT Anyone with photoshop skills.
I'm looking to get some custom 4x6 pictures made of a few players to send out through the mail. NBA and NFL but I have no photoshop skills. The only requirements is they must be printed on 4x6 photo paper that are easy to autograph with a sharpie and also have a spot open for an auto(but not just a white block or something that will look off. Or I can print them out myself if somebody is willing to make them for me. I just don't want to steal other peoples work. I will give cards to whoever makes them for me.

Here are the players I want.

Jordan Hamilton (Nuggets NBA)
Kenneth Faried (Nuggets NBA)
Jerry Jones
Eric Maynor (Thunder NBA)
Colt McCoy (probably won't sign but since he was born in my hometown you never know)
Landry Jones (Oklahoma QB, killed my hometown high school team every time)
Ozzie Newsome

If we can work something out and I like them, more will probably be requested in the future.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

RE: OT Anyone with photoshop skills.
I made my banner myself, is this something you would like with your players? I wll do a Colt McCoy if you want, brown or horns uni?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-30-2011, 03:48 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I made my banner myself, is this something you would like with your players? I wll do a Colt McCoy if you want, brown or horns uni?
Yeah I like your banner but it is a little too busy for me. If you could make a simpler one(like the faried) of colt mccoy I'd be interested. Let me know what you would want in return.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

(08-30-2011, 04:06 PM)boldincollector Wrote: Yeah I like your banner but it is a little too busy for me. If you could make a simpler one(like the faried) of colt mccoy I'd be interested. Let me know what you would want in return.
Ok cool, got something in mind for you gimme about a hour or 2 then check back here. Only thing i would want in return is send in 2 and send one my waySmile
Here is a nice looking simple one i titled stars of the galaxy. You would have to send in a silver or metallic orange sharpie for it to really stand out, especially the orange plus guys like it when you have a pen ready for em. LMK whatcha think and if you want a different background or whatever.

Ok well come to find out colt or someone apparently has a copyright on his name so now i have to edit\remove these images. Thats just crazy, never heard of a name copyright but whatever.

edit on this one too i guess