`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SORE MEMBERS

RE: SORE MEMBERS
ALot of folks just list all of their cards as mint and it sucks. I got a Hakeem Nicks Rc auto off ft28jags and it was marked mint - with 4 soft corners. The Freeney RC auto I got from him was real nice though. I told him you need to be careful listing everything in mint or someones going to wreck your feedback. Some people just can't live without getting high book $$$ for their beat up cards. It bites, but sooner or later it bites them back.

the card was mint my friend. He's just bent because i left unpleasant feedback. Shoot man he had his end and marked received 6 days before i received my end. And he refused to leave feedback before me. And obviously its because he wanted to see what i was gonna say. He knew i was unhappy. We had a long talk....

None of us are qualified graders. We shouldnt have to list a condition for each as we dont know its true condition. Mint to me may not be mint to someone else.

Obviously if the card has a pretty noticeable flaw then yes the person should say something.

Common Sense = Ask for scans of both front and back. Id ask for the card to not be in a case or top loader as well to see the card clearly.

Can you post a scan of the card that was not mint?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-30-2011, 01:42 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: the card was mint my friend. He's just bent because i left unpleasant feedback. Shoot man he had his end and marked received 6 days before i received my end. And he refused to leave feedback before me. And obviously its because he wanted to see what i was gonna say. He knew i was unhappy. We had a long talk....
Everybody screws up listing cards sometimes but you gotta let people know if a card isn't mint when you go to pull them. Even if the trade is already accepted. You have to at least be honest and give them a shot to pick out something else or add some card(s) to the agreed upon trade to make up for it. It's called trade etiquette.

Ill post a scan of both. Sorry but I dont have pics of the backsSad

[Image: DSC00380.jpg]
[Image: DSC00400-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC00401.jpg]
[Image: DSC00295.jpg]