`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irene Damage

Irene Damage
Well thank God everything is alright here but there was a lot of flooding and trees down on every other block. I just took a couple of pictures just to show what it looks like by me...Im in Howard Beach, NY by the way.

I know it's the baseball section but this is the only place I've posted before so I hope it's not a big problem. And I hope everyone else and their families affected by this storm are doig well.
Here's the pics

[Image: 2011-08-28_10-18-06_207.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-28_11-10-01_986.jpg]
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Irene Damage
crazy.. glad to see everyone's ok to a point. I like the couple in the canoe and the chick 10ft away standing up to her ankles in shorts with a camera.
second pic.. the tree has no root system at all. no wonder it went down.
no org, please do not send trade requests

I'm in New Bern NC, no way to post pics from work. Just got an automated message saying my power should be back on by 11:45PM....Thursday.

hard to believe that the hardest hit state may be vermont (hurricane, vermont...um...hello disconnect). my friend posted this album a couple hours ago:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...441&type=1

(08-28-2011, 10:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: hard to believe that the hardest hit state may be vermont (hurricane, vermont...um...hello disconnect). my friend posted this album a couple hours ago:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...441&type=1
Wow that's crazy. I know that we didn't get the worst of it, so my prayers are with everyone and their families who were affected by this storm.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

(08-28-2011, 07:25 PM)Davis26 Wrote: I'm in New Bern NC, no way to post pics from work. Just got an automated message saying my power should be back on by 11:45PM....Thursday.
Well, hello fellow New Bernian (if that is a word). I too am from New Bern. Actually I am currently deployed to Afghanistan but my wife and kids were back there toughing it out. Our power has come back on. Everything in the fridge had to be thrown out. Our babysitter who lives down the road a little bit had three pine trees fall in their backyard but luckily none hit the house. They will be busy for a while.