`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ot- feedbacks

RE: ot- feedbacks
(08-28-2011, 07:21 PM)dkotart Wrote: I second this motion. I have a trader right now with less then 10 completed trades and it is for a high end trade. Everything seemed to be moving smoothly, we accepted the trade, he marked his end as shipped and it has been two weeks and still no cards. I messaged him to check with his PO because the cards have not arrived and his response was, "Were you able to get your end shipped yet?" Come to find out I did the right thing by not shipping my end because he is on the banned list now.
Who was it?

(08-28-2011, 07:37 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Who was it?
PM sent

The thing about users 'claiming' they have feedback on other sites, is we have no way of linking the accounts. Even if they're the same user ID...I could go pick a few random accounts on another site with good feedback, and see if there's a user by that name here. If not, I create an account with that user name and 'claim' to be that person.

The ONLY feedback that counts on Beckett.com is feedback from trades on Beckett.com.

Some good trading reminders:

1. We (mods) help try to keep the site safe, but remember only YOU can protect yourself. Use common sense, don't be lured in by the 'glamour' of a card, and ALWAYS ask new members to send first. If they say no, there surely is a reason they don't want to send first.

2. Use this thread! http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html If you see a new member with a similar address as to someone who is banned, let a mod know. It may or may not be the same person, but we can follow up.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

if he dsn't send first cancel the trade...anyone that comes on here making those kind of demands is prob a scam artist. He's got some set on him making policies when hes never completed a trade on here. Walk away or you're asking for trouble
I know who it is now, hes got his "policies" in his signature on his thread. I actually sent him an offer but he didnt like anything i had, glad i avoided that headache

this one is pretty much a no-brainer... Prove yourself here and you have nothing to worry about... When you haven't done anything on this site, it means you send first...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(08-28-2011, 06:30 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Yeah, I would have him ship first under any circumstance if he has no feedback....simple as that. I have over 400 feedback here and my eBay rating is nearly 2000....when I first joined a couple other card sites I was still even asked to send first until my feedback rating was around 15. It's just common knowledge. Join a new place, you ship first until you earn a good reputation.
I have over 600 trades and have been asked to send first a couple of times from people with little or NO feedback.

I always says the same thing:

CANCEL TRADE!!!

End of story..