`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
okay ..... I know it's only .....

RE: okay ..... I know it's only .....
Although the year the lions went "defeated", they went undefeated in preseason. This year though, it's a whole different story.

Living in Michigan myself, I'm excited to see how the lions do this year. I think they will have a great year this year, definitely looking very promising with some of the talent they have brought in!
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

(08-28-2011, 01:12 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Not to rain on your parade, but the Lions went undefeated in the preseason the year they went 0-16. Just sayin'. Undecided
you're now officially on my "ignore list" bud lol Wink
(08-28-2011, 02:09 PM)twolfcorner2009 Wrote: Although the year the lions went "defeated", they went undefeated in preseason. This year though, it's a whole different story.

Living in Michigan myself, I'm excited to see how the lions do this year. I think they will have a great year this year, definitely looking very promising with some of the talent they have brought in!
I'm amazed at the talent they have and how hard every player is playing !!! very refreshing compared to past years Smile

also I think Aaron Brown is going to have a breakout season, saw sooooo much potential in him when he was drafted in '09, maybe now he'll get his chance Smile

(08-28-2011, 03:45 PM)pbean Wrote: you're now officially on my "ignore list" bud lol Wink
I'm just saying not to put all of your eggs into the preseason basket. Tongue

In all honesty, I think they'll have a great year though, and look very promising. Burleson has been playing great, Calvin Johnson is always a huge threat, Best has a ton of potential, and Stafford is a beast when he's able to stay healthy. Their defense looks much improved as well. I'll be rooting for them, can't stand to see teams stuck in the cellar all the time. I think it's their time to break out of this long slump and make a run. Big Grin