`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 hobby pack of Topps football, stamp card

1 hobby pack of Topps football, stamp card
I don't really collect football though I'm a huge fan of the game, I'm 95% a baseball collector. I did buy a jumbo pack of 2011 Topps football the other day, got nothing special. Then tonight I went to a trade night at a different LCS than I normally go to (its nice having 2 within 20 minutes), they had pack wars. I didn't win anything in pack wars but it didn't matter because I pulled this in my pack:
[Image: peyton.jpg]

Pretty nice card for a single hobby pack...Haven't decided what to do with it yet. Probably sell to give me some money towards a box, but I'd consider trading for a nice 49er auto. Anyway just wanted to share, it's not a spectacular pull but sweet for a single pack. And a thanks to Fox Sports cards for having trade nights, its good to trade with live people sometimes also!
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

RE: 1 hobby pack of Topps football, stamp card
Oh nice! first stamp card i have seen of manning
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Nice card! I wish my LCS had Trade nightSad You dont live in southern california do you?

Nope...southern Illinois, believe it or not...I have 2 LCS here within 15 miles of each other. It's pretty nice.

nice card!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

what are pack wars? lol

(08-28-2011, 12:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: what are pack wars? lol
The way we always played, a certain number of people chip in on a box. hypothetically, if there are 6 people playing, and 24 packs in the box, everyone is entitled to 4 packs. Before everyone opens their first pack, someone calls out a stat or some kind of card attribute. Let's pretend someone says highest base card #. Everyone opens their packs, and who ever has the highest base card number wins the round. Once the winner is determined EVERYBODY gives the winner all the cards from their pack, and play continues until the box is fully ripped. I have also seen it where everyone is allowed to keep one card from their pack. It's a pretty good time. You can essentially win an entire box for a small percentage of the normal retail price OR you end up walking away with nothing. Either way, its a great way to see multiple boxes ripped.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Hey cmb I have baseball and 49ers auto.

Yeah pretty much similar to what sxfn4lf said. Everyone got 2 packs, 1 baseball 1 football, just basic topps, there were like 25 people there though. The shop gave away various prizes.