`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Consideration for East Coast traders

RE: Have Consideration for East Coast traders
got some flooding ...waters coming in thru a piece of sheething that flew off the house. I have some damage to new walls i built , ill prob have to redo alot of sheetrocking and insulation and pay the spackler to come back.....VERY aggrivating

hope all you guys are doin ok north carolina got slammed

(08-28-2011, 11:24 AM)john1580 Wrote: got some flooding ...waters coming in thru a piece of sheething that flew off the house. I have some damage to new walls i built , ill prob have to redo alot of sheetrocking and insulation and pay the spackler to come back.....VERY aggrivating
Is there any kind of insurance coverage for this or are you just SOL since it is new construction.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

ok power back on. in my town 3 buildings caught fire 2 really bad 1 burned to the ground. there was 2 fatalities by motor vehicle accident. Trees down and limbs. Now it's just windy and my cards are safe!!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

I'm in md and crap happened everywhere, I was supposed to send concealed cash out yesterday and the guy sent me a pm complaining I wasn't sending it until possibly Monday....WTF?
My PC's:
Orioles/Bruins
2009 spx game jersey autos
2000 yankee legends legendary lumber
HOF GU and autos
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/teosdesserts/

(08-28-2011, 12:59 PM)sbrugnerotto Wrote: I'm in md and crap happened everywhere, I was supposed to send concealed cash out yesterday and the guy sent me a pm complaining I wasn't sending it until possibly Monday....WTF?
That what i'm talking about. People at time have no concept that we just had a major hurricane blow through. They expect us to pull a miracle out of patoots. Let me know if they leave you bad feedback for i will never trade with that person.

(08-28-2011, 12:48 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Is there any kind of insurance coverage for this or are you just SOL since it is new construction.
sol....my insurance company thinks i live in the house lol so my insurance is useless. Plus its really not all that much money involved to fix it, i just worked hard doing it and now i have to do it again when i have other more pressing things to do...so pissed. House is still there though and nobody i know wa injured or anything. Im luckier than most people so no use complaining

John i'm sorry to hear about that mess. i just hope your able to get it all back together.

(08-28-2011, 01:49 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: John i'm sorry to hear about that mess. i just hope your able to get it all back together.
thanks i appreciate it....hows jersey holding up ?

We still have many without power. the winds are gusting still a bit now. it's mostly downed trees and wires. We had a few that needed to be rescued by small craft because of flooding. I think we faired better than i anticipated. a few houses in the neighborhood were deemed unlivable by county officials.