`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03-04 ITG Action wants

03-04 ITG Action wants
I need 116 cards to finish my 2003-04 ITG Action set. All cards i need are listed in my organize and should have the Star beside them if you have it.

Keith
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: 03-04 ITG Action wants
Damn, I had the whole set last year, sold in a group bunch... I may have some inserts still though... I will peep your list.
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(08-28-2011, 12:15 AM)tha penguin Wrote: Damn, I had the whole set last year, sold in a group bunch... I may have some inserts still though... I will peep your list.
Got the offer. That Crosby/Brodeur is a tough one to get from me. Someone sent me an offer for another card and offered alot of the same 07-08 and 08-09 ultra cards
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

I'm going through your list, I think I have most of them, if not all of them. Get back to you shortly with an offer.

(08-28-2011, 12:00 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: I need 116 cards to finish my 2003-04 ITG Action set. All cards i need are listed in my organize and should have the Star beside them if you have it.

Keith
Collecting Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders (Goalies only), Oleg Saprykin & Clark MacArthur

Oh man to little too late! I busted two cases of that stuff and had like 7-12 of every base card! Gave them all away to a kids club.

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

I have about 60 or so of your wants if you still need them.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org