`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need any and all Edmond gates even base

RE: WTTF: Clyde Gates
I have an inception jumbo patch /25 of him. I'll have a scan on here in a few mins.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

alright lmk
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

[Image: scan0092.jpg]
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

RE: going to supercollect........
(08-28-2011, 01:54 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Gates should help Miami's overall passing scheme... If I remember correctly, one of the major complaints last year, especially from Marshall, was that Henne wasnt allowed to call audibles at the line per Dan Henning. Maybe with him removed and Daboll in the drivers seat, things will pick up.

I am feeling out boys could have a better season than last. I like the backfield scheme better and I'm high on Gates.

Also, STAY AWAY FROM MY GATES!!! I have been collecting him for like 3 months now! Just kidding, would be happy to help a fellow collector if I come across and doubles at good deals.

I'm also happy to see a lot of Phin fans here... I think Pouncey is going to help that O-Line infinitely and it will allow for the running game to open things up. I am also a big Daniel Thomas fan, I think he is going to have a good season. This is the first time I have really felt positive about where our team is headed.

I am with you on that....I feel like we have never recovered from the Marino era ending.
We havent had stability,we have drafted just awful(outside of a couple of obvious picks)We have played free agency bad,and have just been burnt something awful on trades on some key players.

I do NOT like Tony the puppet one bit. I would love to see Miami send him packing. The way I look at it.....I don't want a mediocre season....I want Playoffs or I dont want to win a single game.
Either want to be good.....or draft Andrew Luck lol

alright bump wanting some more picked a couple on ebay but still would love to get multiples im going to be a hoarder on this guy lol

RE: Need any and all Edmond gates even base
Bump..

I have a few incoming. When I see which one I want to use for my set I will let you know.

alright lmk

I got this: 2011 Topps Finest Rookie Jersey AU 550/559 if your interested.

[Image: fb.jpg?t=1315240520]