`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth a shot. LF 34-36 Diamond Stars & 51 Topps red and blue backs

Worth a shot. LF 34-36 Diamond Stars & 51 Topps red and blue backs
Finally decided on my vitage set projects. 1951 Topps Red and Blue Backs and 1934-36 Diamond Stars. Just want to see if anyone has any of these and if they are willing to move them and what for.

Please let me know. If you have it chances are I will need it. I would like to see f and b scans of cards like this.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Worth a shot. LF 34-36 Diamond Stars & 51 Topps red and blue backs
I'll keep an eye out for you. I run across both from time to time.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Thanks Jason. So far you and RLE are the only two that Ive found that have stuff from these sets. As I expected you would, but I figured a couple others too. Wayne for example or Mel who has all kind of cool odd stuff like the red backs.

I appreciate you digging for that Myatt and selling it to me. I think it will be the last one I find for a while. They are all over the bay, both sets, I am just even more cautious about buying vintage cards on ebay than modern cards. The problem is, I just dont trust anyone. I do trust quite a few members here though. I would have sent you a hundred dollar bill between two baseball cards if I had to.

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set

Well, I really appreciate the trust. Means a lot to me. I've never had any problems with any of the vintage guys here. Mel sends me extras all the time, Francisco has made trades in my favor to help me out; it's sort of like a fraternity. I trust everyone here that I've traded with. We are here to help each other out and it was my pleasure to get you that Myatt.

I may have sent you the link before, but I am going to PM you a vintage site address where you can find Diamond Stars fairly regularly. RLE is a member over there and he can attest to the trustworthiness (?) of the people on that site.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Have this. Do you have any 60 or 64 Topps? Didn't see anything in your organize.

[Image: 100_2627.jpg]
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

I have a 60 Ernie Banks, but probably not willing to part with it for that. Do you want to sell it? PLMK

Hows the back look btw?

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set