`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 no namer rc auto question

RE: 1/1 no namer rc auto question
(08-28-2011, 01:22 PM)rgf17 Wrote: so the guy lowballs me again with a counter offer and i tell him sorry i just cant do it and thanks for the interest but it just isnt gonna work at his offer. he emails me back this:

"i understand. i'm from cleveland and this guy is never gonna see the field"

so if thats the case why continue to push so hard to get the card? as a packer fan i may not like every player on the team the same, and yes i know every player isnt a great, but i dont try and talk my guys down to get a deal. i know carr and anderson are both player that are not highly wanted but i am always willing to pay fair value for what i want and dont use the fact they are less favorable to get better deals. sorry, just dont understand some people and their thought process. ranting over.
lowball him right back and say 50 plus then. He is likely bitter that you turned him down and really wanted a card of someone supposedly never gonna see the field. Oh ya complete the offer with this: you never gonna touch this card for less then 50!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: 1/1 no namer rc auto question
(08-28-2011, 01:25 PM)gobills2010 Wrote: Hold out on it bro. You don't need to unload it right away. Better offers will come in down the road.
yeah it ends tuesday on the bay. if i dont get an offer close to what i want thats what i'm doing.
(08-28-2011, 01:27 PM)nthnoak Wrote: dude ebay is dumb. i kept getting offers for $37 for a chris johnson sp authentic rc. nothing but people trying to rip you off as if i dont know the value of my own card.
yeah i think the reason this is even an issue for me with this buyer is i have never had anything with any real value i've put on ebay and this yahoo has been trying so hard to get it for so cheap. its starting to turn into a joke to me.
(08-28-2011, 01:28 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: lowball him right back and say 50 plus then. He is likely bitter that you turned him down and really wanted a card of someone supposedly never gonna see the field. Oh ya complete the offer with this: you never gonna touch this card for less then 50!
if he comes back at me again i am gonna do something like this. he's laid low since i declined his last low offer. i think he may have gotten the point finally
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson