`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been A Long Time.... HUNDREDS OF BASEBALL Gu Ft!!!

RE: Been A Long Time.... HUNDREDS OF BASEBALL Gu Ft!!!
offer sent. lmk thanks

pm's replied
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Check me for the Bonds-thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

i never got a pm or trade
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

pm's/trades sent
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Offer sent!

I'd like to get your Manny cards but can't ship first to someone with no trade rep on this site.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

korbsthekid: offer replied

talkntribe: if you can provide a ton of feedback on other sites then i don't mind sending first. otherwise thanx anyways

dave