`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA graded cards

PSA graded cards
Is it worth getting psa graded cards over an ungraded card? Was looking at getting some Griffey rc's, but from what I can tell I can get a graded card for about the same price as an ungraded. Just wondering if it was worth it to get them.

RE: PSA graded cards
Some cards aren't worth grading, just depends on how condition-sensitive the set is. I like to look at the BGS (or PSA if you prefer) Population report, and if there are a ton of them graded 9 and 10, then it probably isn't worth paying to grade it, UNLESS you just want it slabbed for protection and authentication
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Thanks. I was just wondering about buying them already graded. SOmetimes they are like a few dollars more or even the same price for an ungraded on ebay. Example being the Griffey base rc's. I have seen some high graded psa go for less than an ungraded card.

If anything, you will have a general idea as to the condition and you won't have to worry about someone "overlooking" a flaw on the card and giving it a higher grade than it deserves, thus causing you to possibly pay more.