`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My feelings on the current LSU football situation

My feelings on the current LSU football situation
As you all know, there's a game coming up on September 3rd between the LSU "Fighting" Tigers and the Oregon Ducks. You probably haven't heard much about it lately due to the massive coverage of an ugly incident involving several members of the LSU football team, in particular one Jordan Jefferson, the starting QB. I won't go into details because we here in Tigerland have been hearing about it and talking about it ad nauseum for over a week. No one really knows exactly what happened that night, although the police have a very good idea. So much wrong about this whole situation, including the side story of the "victim". What I found interesting was the guy who got hurt the most, Andrew Lowrey, had a side story as to why he was there that night. So much wrong with all of this. I won't defend anything that was done that night, but I really hope that the entire truth comes out about what happened. I'm hoping the game itself turns out to be a good one, even though Jarrett "Pick Six King" Lee will be our starter. It's a shame that a guy who's kept himself out of trouble may have ended his chance at greatness over a boneheaded mistake. We will wait and see...
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: My feelings on the current LSU football situation
My feelings? I love it! GO DUCKS!!!! Big Grin

Witnesses said he was kicking the dude on the ground, right?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I havent heard much about about the whole LSU thing? With my Hurricanes being in a terrible situation thats all they seem to be discussing on espn

(08-26-2011, 06:18 PM)monsterx Wrote: Witnesses said he was kicking the dude on the ground, right?
That is correct. They hauled out 49 pairs of shoes (!) from Jordan's apartment, apparently to try and ID if any of the shoes matched footprints or maybe for the damage to the guy's face. The whole thing is sooo messed up. It's like deja vu from two years ago.......the name Ryan Periloux comes to mind.
(08-26-2011, 06:17 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: My feelings? I love it! GO DUCKS!!!! Big Grin
I just hope it's a good game and not marred by such an unfortunate event
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(08-26-2011, 06:46 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: That is correct. They hauled out 49 pairs of shoes (!) from Jordan's apartment, apparently to try and ID if any of the shoes matched footprints or maybe for the damage to the guy's face. The whole thing is sooo messed up. It's like deja vu from two years ago.......the name Ryan Periloux comes to mind.

I just hope it's a good game and not marred by such an unfortunate event
I hope we blow 'em out! Just sayin'! Big Grin Missing Jefferson, and Shepard is gonna put a pretty big damper on your guys' offense. Gonna be tough to keep up scoring wise without your QB and one of your top playmakers.

(08-26-2011, 06:17 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: My feelings? I love it! GO DUCKS!!!! Big Grin
The Ducks aren't "out of the trees" yet. The NCAA Infractions committee is looking into them too.
I think the LSU defense will give the Ducks big problems. Game should be closer than most people think, despite Lee at quarterback.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]