`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Threads

2011 Panini Threads
I am not seeing anyone breaking these boxes.....nobody like this product?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: 2011 Panini Threads
I was thinking the same thing...I want to collect Edmond Gates' nameplate this year, and I have seen all of six boxes busted so far on another trading site, and only two S on eBay. Sad thing is, the breaks I've seen all look pretty nice. Some nice rookie patches, of course the Letters and some cool old school jerseys. I might go buy some packs tomorrow.

I use to bust these boxes like crazy but decided to just collect the nameplates
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

I bought some packs today, not sure if I like the horizontal cards. Only thing I did hit was a AP jersey.

i got into a case break 1 good letter play from the whole case i say it water down
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

My LCS got their shipment in late on Wednesday and I had already spent my budget by that time. Figured I would wait to see or hear something on the product before jumping in this next week. I am just not sure what to expect. Hoping it is good because my other options at the moment are Topps (which was great for the 2 jumbo boxes I got) and R&S (which I did really well on my 1 box). Buying more of those at this point seems to be a losing proposition considering I have had good luck so far and likely will see a decline if I buy more of either. I have a hard time justifying buying a box just for the few hits. At least with a new product I still have new base card and insert additions to enjoy.

This product does not release online until next week. So I take it we will see a lot more breaks next week!