`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday: MJ FLEER RC BGS 9!!!!! 10, 9.5, 9, 9 !!!!

Mailday: MJ FLEER RC BGS 9!!!!! 10, 9.5, 9, 9 !!!!
Hi everyone!!!

Well after about a week of waiting I finally got my 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan RC BGS 9 in the mail. The seller was out of town when I purchased it online and I had to wait for him to be able to ship it!

I already own a BGS 9.5 Jordan RC (9.5x4) that is in a safety deposit box at the bank until we get our own house. But the main reason I may be even more excited about this copy I just received is because it has PRISTINE 10 CENTERING!!!!! That is the absolute hardest subgrade on the 86 Fleer to get a 10 on, my 9.5 has great centering obviously but because the borders are so colorful even if it's 55/45 it sticks out like a sore thumb.... so without any further a dew........
[Image: mjrcbgs9.jpg]

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL in person
Here is the back
[Image: mjrcbgs93.jpg]

Thought i'd share Smile

RE: Mailday: MJ FLEER RC BGS 9!!!!! 10, 9.5, 9, 9 !!!!
Make sure this goes into the safe deposit box or you can send it to me for safe keeping, lol. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

sweet card,ill trade you my 8 for it Smile
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Wow, Nice pick up. thats a sweet card. I need to get one of those cards. Just prob not as high grade maybe a 8. Again nice card
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

@pingbling lol yes sir let's do it Smile

@b33rman thanks bro! Yeah any copy is legendary, I just always wanted the best I could find IF I ever could afford it lol

wow that is a sick card, i bet not to many 9.5s out there...security deposit box here it comes

Beautiful card!!
I just had mine graded by PSA and it graded a 9. I would be curious to know what the subs on it would be though...

(08-27-2011, 05:53 PM)cervecero_zero-ocho Wrote: Beautiful card!!
I just had mine graded by PSA and it graded a 9. I would be curious to know what the subs on it would be though...
Awesome! You got a pic scanned yet? Post that bad boy!

WIth those subgrades. Surprised it did not get a BGS 9.5. I would send that to PSA for sure.

I'd love to own a Jordan rookie to keep at a safety deposit box,and another just to know I have another one.Just jealous,congrats

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan