`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My collection

My collection
I can't believe how bad my collection is compared to the rest of yours. I'm kind of embarassed.

RE: My collection
Yeah...I went to my LCS' "Trade Night" and it was like I brought a bunch of Toyotas to a Ferari party....Just give it time...Yours will be viewed as sweet by others as well....

I know what you mean, I see a lot of people who have these amazing cards...and I don't even have an auto of my favorite player...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

yeah...I try not to think about it that much.....as a Braves collector there are collectors all over the place on Backett......I just try to be happy with what little I have and celebrate when I pick up a card that the bigger collectors were interested in too haha....
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(08-26-2011, 07:50 AM)philfanuno1 Wrote: I can't believe how bad my collection is compared to the rest of yours. I'm kind of embarassed.
Who cares how your collection compares to others? Some of my most treasured cards are from the 80's junk wax erea. Collect what you like, enjoy, and stop trying to keep up with the Joneses

(08-26-2011, 07:50 AM)philfanuno1 Wrote: I can't believe how bad my collection is compared to the rest of yours. I'm kind of embarassed.
What do you collect?
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,