`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll for the members. ? needing answered

RE: Poll for the members. ? needing answered
Yea man...if you are spending cash on something specifically for somebody....I would expect a bit over what you paid for it in trade. Trade it for $40 in SV....maybe just a tad more.

(08-25-2011, 09:42 PM)mik253 Wrote: 1st off I think it all depends on the kind of person you are, and why it is you are doing this in the first place .
Are you doing it to help out a trader or are you trying to get something "you" want from a trader.

2nd IMO if your paying 40 cash then I think up to 80 is fair.
I have a set need. He said he needed $40 to get a card online. I said I can just buy the card for you and I can get the cards from you. He said that was cool. Well BV came out on the cards and they equal $70BV. He wants me to buy him something else or give him more. The card I got was a 1/1 plate for his PC. Figured it was fair for both of us.

Just keep haggling something! Youll find some kinda common ground to get what you need, some just cant be budged and that suxs. If you bought it for 40 and BV is 80 then ya i would say you should get at least BV give or take a lil in trade for it, shouldnt matter what you bought it for though i would think.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-25-2011, 11:01 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Just keep haggling something! Youll find some kinda common ground to get what you need, some just cant be budged and that suxs. If you bought it for 40 and BV is 80 then ya i would say you should get at least BV in trade for it, shouldnt matter what you bought it for.
It is a 1/1 Shockley plate.

(08-25-2011, 11:02 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: It is a 1/1 Shockley plate.
if you bought for 40 then it should wroth 80 book
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

(08-25-2011, 09:09 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: If you spend $40 on a card on the other site for a customer. What kind of trade value would you expect. It is a plate 1/1. Do you think $60 BV is fair?
If you spend $40 on it, and it is a 1/1 then the BV is $40, no more, no less, and that is what Beckett's would price it at in the OPG, if they priced 1/1's.

Why? Because there is only 1 and it sold for $40.

(08-25-2011, 11:05 PM)titan fan Wrote: if you bought for 40 then it should wroth 80 book
How are you getting this philosophy?

If there is only one card, and it sells for $40, and there are no other cards of that one, then the BV is $40

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-25-2011, 11:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote: If you spend $40 on it, and it is a 1/1 then the BV is $40, no more, no less, and that is what Beckett's would price it at in the OPG, if they priced 1/1's.

You think so. I was thinking they would do the 40 as low book. Being that it was the highest and lowest that was paid for it.

When it comes down to it the "true" value of a card is what someone is willing to give for it.

Now you had a preset agreement when you set out to get the card, on now they are wanting more cause they choose to make a deal before pricing came out, that just doesn't seem right in my book. They need to bite the bullet on this one. Or you have a 1/1 auto plate to put up FT. Just my 2 cents
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(08-25-2011, 11:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote: If you spend $40 on it, and it is a 1/1 then the BV is $40, no more, no less, and that is what Beckett's would price it at in the OPG, if they priced 1/1's.

How are you getting this philosophy?

If there is only one card, and it sells for $40, and there are no other cards of that one, then the BV is $40
mines is this like this most card sell for half book and when you look at beckett opg the value on beckett is 2x what is sell for. but since we are dealing with a 1/1 you can ask for 40 ,80 ,100 or 1,000 since it your card and it a 1/1 now if you have a card that book for 100 and sell for 80 you wouldnt want to trade it for another card that book for 100 and sell for 45.i still trade by book but guy on other site make me trade by sale so i do a little of both but since you bought that card for the guy he should be force to trade you now why would he say yeah buy the card and it a done deal now wants more.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

(08-25-2011, 10:58 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I have a set need. He said he needed $40 to get a card online. I said I can just buy the card for you and I can get the cards from you. He said that was cool. Well BV came out on the cards and they equal $70BV. He wants me to buy him something else or give him more. The card I got was a 1/1 plate for his PC. Figured it was fair for both of us.
If this is what happened then there was a verbal agreement beforehand. If the other guy doesnt go through with it he is a jerk. If you knew he wasnt going to complete the trade you wouldve never bought the 1/1 in the first place. Now you are stuck with a card you dont want. You shouldve made the deal final and just paid him $40 for the cards you wanted that way he could buy what he wanted on his own. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Also if he/she is a member here then trade is even just so you know.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341