`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll for the members. ? needing answered

RE: Poll for the members. ? needing answered
(08-25-2011, 10:58 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I have a set need. He said he needed $40 to get a card online. I said I can just buy the card for you and I can get the cards from you. He said that was cool. Well BV came out on the cards and they equal $70BV. He wants me to buy him something else or give him more. The card I got was a 1/1 plate for his PC. Figured it was fair for both of us.
Well thats not the deal, you said you would buy his card he needed 40 bucks for in exchange for the card\s you needed, and he said "thats cool" meaning done deal in my mind and im sure most anyone's mind. BV had nothing to do with the trade. That is "NOT COOL".

I applaud you for trying to help a guy out and hopefully he can see that.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-25-2011, 11:57 PM)titan fan Wrote: mines is this like this most card sell for half book and when you look at beckett opg the value on beckett is 2x what is sell for. but since we are dealing with a 1/1 you can ask for 40 ,80 ,100 or 1,000 since it your card and it a 1/1 now if you have a card that book for 100 and sell for 80 you wouldnt want to trade it for another card that book for 100 and sell for 45.i still trade by book but guy on other site make me trade by sale so i do a little of both but since you bought that card for the guy he should be force to trade you now why would he say yeah buy the card and it a done deal now wants more.
Ok, I can understand your philosophy on that now, but here is the thing, Beckett's may claim to use some special voodoo thing to determine BV's, I find that too be a bunch of BS, why? Because they do not have the server space, time, employee's, etc... for them to watch the over 500 million cards created and track the sales to determine, BV.

IMO, They do it just like everyone else, law of averages, they look at completed sales for let's say 3 of the same cards, they add the total sales prices together, and divide by 3, there is your Hi BV, Low BV is the lowest amount that the one of those 3 cards sold for.

for example 3 UD game jersey cards of lets say Favre sold for 10, 15, 17.50, they would add the 3 sales prices together and come up with $42.50 which they would then divide by 3 and come up with $14 which would be your hi BV, and the lowest price that one of those 3 cards sold for is $10, so there is your low Bv,

With 1 of 1's you can't do that, basically low BV and High BV are what the card sold for, in this case with Nathan $40
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-26-2011, 12:28 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Ok, I can understand your philosophy on that now, but here is the thing, Beckett's may claim to use some special voodoo thing to determine BV's, I find that too be a bunch of BS, why? Because they do not have the server space, time, employee's, etc... for them to watch the over 500 million cards created and track the sales to determine, BV.

IMO, They do it just like everyone else, law of averages, they look at completed sales for let's say 3 of the same cards, they add the total sales prices together, and divide by 3, there is your Hi BV, Low BV is the lowest amount that the one of those 3 cards sold for.

for example 3 UD game jersey cards of lets say Favre sold for 10, 15, 17.50, they would add the 3 sales prices together and come up with $42.50 which they would then divide by 3 and come up with $14 which would be your hi BV, and the lowest price that one of those 3 cards sold for is $10, so there is your low Bv,

With 1 of 1's you can't do that, basically low BV and High BV are what the card sold for, in this case with Nathan $40
o ok i see now thanks for the info that can explain why most new cards are sometimes over book.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

Well Im the one we are talking about here. When we first did our trade, I asked for 3 cards of the Bay. the Shockley printing plate, a Rennie Curran Sage Auto, and another low end base card, might have been $5. I did all of this before the price for the Inception came out. Now he said no to the 3 cards, even thougt Im trading three. I think the Curran was bought for about 5-7 some where in there, now when I got to send these 3 cards off they add upto $70 in BV, now I know he paid $40 for the Shockley and 5-7 for the Curran, now all I did was ask him if he would go back and purchase the I think it was another $5-7 card considering the BV was off, even though 1/1 have no BV. I know he paid $40 for the Shockley and the Curran is $12 thats $52 compared to my $70, he said no. Then he said I could take one of the cards out, becasue he got it already. Ok cool send me a trade offer, he did and he added a third card again, so I again asked for a lower third card.

I know there is a difference in BV and SV, but $20-25 is a big jump no matter how you slice it. As I told him I want to get the deal done, I just wanted the third card, if that just couldnt be done then so be it, but I dont see the harm, in asking.

Now I have traded with a few people on here, never tried to rip anyone off or watse anyones time, I just like to make trade. Now mrmagnum75 if you feel I wasted your time, Im sorry for that. As I told you I would liek to get a deal done.

(08-26-2011, 07:57 AM)wallace3037 Wrote: Well Im the one we are talking about here. When we first did our trade, I asked for 3 cards of the Bay. the Shockley printing plate, a Rennie Curran Sage Auto, and another low end base card, might have been $5. I did all of this before the price for the Inception came out. Now he said no to the 3 cards, even thougt Im trading three. I think the Curran was bought for about 5-7 some where in there, now when I got to send these 3 cards off they add upto $70 in BV, now I know he paid $40 for the Shockley and 5-7 for the Curran, now all I did was ask him if he would go back and purchase the I think it was another $5-7 card considering the BV was off, even though 1/1 have no BV. I know he paid $40 for the Shockley and the Curran is $12 thats $52 compared to my $70, he said no. Then he said I could take one of the cards out, becasue he got it already. Ok cool send me a trade offer, he did and he added a third card again, so I again asked for a lower third card.

I know there is a difference in BV and SV, but $20-25 is a big jump no matter how you slice it. As I told him I want to get the deal done, I just wanted the third card, if that just couldnt be done then so be it, but I dont see the harm, in asking.

Now I have traded with a few people on here, never tried to rip anyone off or watse anyones time, I just like to make trade. Now mrmagnum75 if you feel I wasted your time, Im sorry for that. As I told you I would liek to get a deal done.
Wallace3037 did make good on this trade. I think I have a blue ref shockley encased still. I will look for it for ya and throw it in. It has a good bv to even things up. I just did not want to spend anymore money. I could have purchased the lot of cards for $35 or so that I needed. But I paid $40 so that you could get the card you wanted.