`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Thome is back where he belongs

RE: Jim Thome is back where he belongs
(08-27-2011, 11:06 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Wow. Really? Please show us ANYTHING where Thome has EVER been even mentioned as possibly using.

When I think of Thome I'll always remember him as the player who spent an hour hanging out with me and a father and son from Akron in the lobby of the team hotel in Tucson during Spring Training in 1992, talking with us about everything from where we were from to how we thought the team would be that year. I've never had a similar experience with any other player.
Just because he was nice to you 45 years ago doesnt mean he didnt juice. In my honest opinion the only 100% clean players from that era are the ones we never heard of.. yes this includes JETER AND GRIFFEY JR

(08-27-2011, 11:08 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: Just because he was nice to you 45 years ago doesnt mean he didnt juice. In my honest opinion the only 100% clean players from that era are the ones we never heard of.. yes this includes JETER AND GRIFFEY JR
So you're saying that anybody that has ever been good at baseball cheated?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-27-2011, 11:13 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: So you're saying that anybody that has ever been good at baseball cheated?
No I didnt say that. And its quite clear I didnt say that. I SAID PLAYERS FROM THAT ERA

(08-27-2011, 11:16 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: No I didnt say that. And its quite clear I didnt say that. I SAID PLAYERS FROM THAT ERA
Jim Thome has NEVER once been associated with steroids except by you

(08-25-2011, 09:04 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Its finally official. Jim Thome has returned back to Cleveland. I know he will be hanging up his hat very soon. Its still nice to have him come back and end his career where it all began. Very exciting news to hear.

P,S

Thanks again,Joe Smile
its so awesome hes back in clevland he should it his last home run there then hang it up good look to jim

(08-27-2011, 11:08 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: Just because he was nice to you 45 years ago doesnt mean he didnt juice.
And just because you claim you'll karate chop people at Walmart and set your wife straight the next time she dares leave eBay feedback doesn't make you the tough guy you think you are.

(08-27-2011, 03:07 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: its so awesome hes back in clevland he should it his last home run there then hang it up good look to jim
Definitely. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him waiving his no-trade clause to go back where he started. It doesn't hurt the team in any way to have an all class veteran influence in that clubhouse for the final month. His mere presence will make that team better, for now and for the next couple years, as the young players see how a player should carry themselves.

(08-27-2011, 11:08 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: Just because he was nice to you 45 years ago doesnt mean he didnt juice. In my honest opinion the only 100% clean players from that era are the ones we never heard of.. yes this includes JETER AND GRIFFEY JR
Seriously you need to stop posting on these boards if your going to talk bull crap. There is no proof or suspicion the Jeter,Thome or Griffey ever used steroids. I find your lack of knowledge of these players and baseball insulting and degrading. Do us all a favor and get out of the hobby and take up crocheting you will do less harm with that.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Let's keep it on topic please guys...

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I don't believe Thome juiced. It's possible, but I doubt it. As someone mentioned, we've all seen the lists and heard the rumors... he's never been mentioned. He didn't seem to have this sudden late peak and then burn out right after.
Plus, he still hasn't started to look like a deformed cave dweller.

I was shocked by A-Rods guilt though... so I can be fooled.

Jeter? HAH! That's just crazy talk. If Jeter juiced he must be immune to it.

I can't believe someone asked why Thome'd go back to Cleveland though.

(08-28-2011, 04:23 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I don't believe Thome juiced. It's possible, but I doubt it. As someone mentioned, we've all seen the lists and heard the rumors... he's never been mentioned. He didn't seem to have this sudden late peak and then burn out right after.
Plus, he still hasn't started to look like a deformed cave dweller.

I was shocked by A-Rods guilt though... so I can be fooled.

Jeter? HAH! That's just crazy talk. If Jeter juiced he must be immune to it.

I can't believe someone asked why Thome'd go back to Cleveland though.
I wasn't too shocked about A-Rod, he always seemed like a jerk. There's no way Jeter juiced, he was never a power hitter. And I don't think Thome did either
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)