`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My non-Bruins wish list...

My non-Bruins wish list...
Alrighty, not a whole lot of trades going down for anything of my Bruins PC guys or Ovi, so I've decided to make a little wish list of non-Bruins PC cards that I need. Adding one autograph and one game-used card of some of the all-time greats, so I'm going to start keeping track of my needs here. Not ITG stuff, as I prefer to have the team logos/colors featured. Willing to trade in your favor for a big gun like Gretzky and Lemieux, so see what I've got, and shoot me an offer!

Auto's needed (preferred team featured, if possible, but not required.)

Brodeur
Datsyuk
Forsberg (Avs)
Gretzky (Any team)
Jagr (Pens)
Lemieux*************INCOMING
Lindros (Flyers)
Messier (Rangers)
Modano (Stars)*******INCOMING
Roy (Avs)
Sakic
Shanahan
Tavares*************INCOMING
Yzerman

Game-used cards needed

Forsberg (Avs)********INCOMING
Gretzky (Any team)
Jagr (Pens)
Modano (Stars)*******INCOMING
Price***************INCOMING
Roy (Avs)
Shanahan
Yzerman

Thanks for looking, and if you see anything of mine that you need, and have something on my want list here, be sure to shoot me a trade offer!
Thanks!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: My non-Bruins wish list...
have a 2002-03 ITG Used Franchise Players Mike Modano # F10 Jersey/auto #'d/10 (satrs) & a 1995-96 BAP Patrick Roy auto (Avs)

pm if interested

Rick

Made a deal for a Sakic GU, and another for a Tavares AU. List update, and let's see what else we can pull together!

Got the Sakic jersey, just need his auto! Check the list, if you've got something I need, I'd love to make a trade!

Did you take a look at my latest trade offer & what do you think?

Rick

I just sent an offer (Modano w/ Stars GU & Forsberg w/ Avalanche GU). Let me know what you think.

(08-28-2011, 11:52 AM)titan501ca Wrote: Did you take a look at my latest trade offer & what do you think?

Rick
Rick,
Already sent you a counter-offer!

(08-28-2011, 07:22 PM)kvroman Wrote: I just sent an offer (Modano w/ Stars GU & Forsberg w/ Avalanche GU). Let me know what you think.

Hey, You just missed out, I made a deal for a Forsberg this morning, and may have the Modano auto and jersey in the bag already. Any others on my list?

Hi, Sent you an offer for the Shanny and Forsberg GU. I included a bunch of other 10-11 Bruins jersey cards so hopefully we can work something out. Thanks! MC

(08-25-2011, 08:24 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Alrighty, not a whole lot of trades going down for anything of my Bruins PC guys or Ovi, so I've decided to make a little wish list of non-Bruins PC cards that I need. Adding one autograph and one game-used card of some of the all-time greats, so I'm going to start keeping track of my needs here. Not ITG stuff, as I prefer to have the team logos/colors featured. Willing to trade in your favor for a big gun like Gretzky and Lemieux, so see what I've got, and shoot me an offer!

Auto's needed (preferred team featured, if possible, but not required.)

Brodeur
Datsyuk
Forsberg (Avs)
Gretzky (Any team)
Jagr (Pens)
Lemieux
Lindros (Flyers)
Messier (Rangers)
Modano (Stars)
Roy (Avs)
Sakic
Shanahan
Tavares*************INCOMING
Yzerman

Game-used cards needed

Forsberg (Avs)********INCOMING
Gretzky (Any team)
Jagr (Pens)
Modano (Stars)
Price***************INCOMING
Roy (Avs)
Shanahan
Yzerman

Thanks for looking, and if you see anything of mine that you need, and have something on my want list here, be sure to shoot me a trade offer!
Thanks!
-Chris
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(08-28-2011, 07:47 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Hey, You just missed out, I made a deal for a Forsberg this morning, and may have the Modano auto and jersey in the bag already. Any others on my list?
Bummer. Would have liked to make the trade as it would have added a few more cards to my PC. Trade is still open, so keep me in mind if you decide you have an interest in adding the Modano and Forsberg.

I have a ton of Modano Game Used in my organize.

I have these;

[Image: 2009-10O-Pee-CheePremierTriosJerseysGret...-xx-50.jpg]
[Image: 2008-09UpperDeckGameJerseyAlexanderOvechkinSP.jpg]