`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS for Trade...collecting should be exciting and FUN!

RE: SCANS for Trade...collecting should be exciting and FUN!
Topsy pt2
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

"Listen Mr. Custer,,,I don't wanna' go"
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Mel, what happened to all the vintage that you had in the organize. I am looking for a few, so let me know.

Hard to explain exactly what happened but all the cards I had marked for trade were unmarked, so they don't show up now. I have been working on getting them back without adding all the phamtoms also. Its a mess in there for sure...Mel

(08-26-2011, 06:11 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Mel, what happened to all the vintage that you had in the organize. I am looking for a few, so let me know.

Mel, let me know. I am looking to finish a 71' set. Need little less than 100 and a 73' set. I need about 20 cards. If you have anything send me a PM and will see what we can work from there. After that we can go for 67'.

could use both Pujols. thanks

check me for the mournue and the ruth
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo