`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Lineage hobby break

RE: 2011 Lineage hobby break
(08-27-2011, 08:36 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i will try to post a pic. for some reason it says it to bid. anyone know how to tone the image down? or another way to post the pic?
thanks
hope this works
You can go to photoworks.com and set up a free account. When you upload pictures it will generate an image link that you can paste into your posts. The link on that site starts w/ [IMG]. It was super easy.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

thanks for the help jdberia!!!
[IMG][Image: 002.jpg]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383...e1/002.jpg[/IMG]
[Image: 001.jpg]

here is the ichiro card i was talking about. wow, photobucket is easy!!

I just ordered a hobby box on Saturday before we lost power due to the hurricaine. I picked up a box of retail at Target while shopping for last minute prepardness items (like more sheets to put cards in) and really liked the look of the set.

I got one as well, except mine is of Alex Rodriguez # 45/99

Nice Pull! If you sell that it should get a nice price. Especially him being a yankee now!

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

So, this over a year old thread got bumped. Nice. I'm curious about the OP's card and if you had sent it in or kept it?

Why would Topps insert a card asking it to be returned? Just doesn't make any sense to me!

lol, i am wondering too how this thread got back up!! and no, still kept the card. didnt want to take the chance.