`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MailDay 1962 Aaron All-Star

MailDay 1962 Aaron All-Star
I got this on the Bay $20 delivered. What condition would you grade it? The eBay scan did make the card look better than my scan. I would scan it out of the case but I just recently moved and can not find a small enough screwdriver thats not in storage in a mass heap. I am pretty new to buying vintage. Thanks.

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

RE: MailDay 1962 Aaron All-Star
Hard to grade something while in a thick slab of plastic. Off centred and looks like small touches on the corners especially bottoms, my best guess is a 6. Scan it out of the holder and it will be a more accurate grade.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Sweet Aaron man!

From your scan I would say somewhere in the 5 or 6 range. Like the guy ^ said, it probably just could just be the scan.

Still, a very nice pick up!

Sweet card regardless of grade...besides centering and a couple corners it looks to be in good shape!!!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

I agree. That is a sweet looking card regardless of grade!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

I love the card. With the line showing at the top, I'm thinking 5.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts