`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My box of 2011 Bowman Platinum Harper hit

My box of 2011 Bowman Platinum Harper hit
So, I stopped by the card aisle when I went to wal-mart today. Picked up a blaster of 2011 Bowman Platinum. Let the wife help me open it and got some decent hits.

I really like this stuff. I live an hour plus from a card store and don't have a very high budget. But I can get some really nice looking cards for a decent price and they're basically the same ones that are in hobby packs, with a lot less change to pull something great. But the base cards are still the same and are really nice. Anyway, on to the hits....

Bowman Platinum Prospects cards of Jesus Montero, Jameson Tallion and Dustin Ackley. Got Xfractors of Carlos Perez (had a green refractor in a hobby pack a few weeks ago) and Mike Foltynewicz (who???).

Oh yea, also pulled a Platinum Prospects card of Bryce Harper. Actually, my wife pulled that one. She opened her four packs and said, eh, nice cards, but nothing too great becuase I've never heard of any of these guys.

Haha. Thanks dear for the nice pull. They're all going to be FT once I get them in my ORG. So, let me know what you're interested in.

[Image: BryceHarper.jpg]

RE: My box of 2011 Bowman Platinum Harper hit
I would like the Harper and tallion, please check my org.

check me for the Harper
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

anyone from the morning crew?

yankees, didn't see anything