`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does any1 know this guys username

does any1 know this guys username
his real name is derek souder i bought a card from him a few weeks back and it just came in today i only paid him half the price cause he had no trades or anything like that and once it came in i told him id pay more hower i deleted the pm with his email in it if any1 knows his username or if he himself sees this if you could pm me that would be great thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: does any1 know this guys username
(08-24-2011, 04:20 PM)rascrush Wrote: his real name is derek souder i bought a card from him a few weeks back and it just came in today i only paid him half the price cause he had no trades or anything like that and once it came in i told him id pay more hower i deleted the pm with his email in it if any1 knows his username or if he himself sees this if you could pm me that would be great thanks
You should be able to find it in your completed trades tab. At the very least you could message him through there. I can't remember if you can look up the invoice through there or not.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

you should beable to look at deleted messages.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Hoosiergunner is the user name
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

if you paid through paypal, it would have a history of your transactions
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos