`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacements!!!

Topps Replacements!!!
Ok I bought a box of 2011 Topps jumbos figuring id get 3 hits 2 autos and one patch like the box states. Well I got a gregg Little patch and nothing else. So I contacted Topps and got the instructions for what I needed to do. After about 2 weeks,8 emails, and actually stopping at the Topps booth and Nationals and talking to one of their managing staff there. I finally got told that I had met all the requirements and that I would receive my replacements in about 4-6 weeks. I sent a reply saying I thought that was long but oh well at least id get something...
a little over a week I received my two cards, they are the Aaron Hernandez and Jordan Todman autos in my bucket.

Now for the part that makes me mad..I know I am not guaranteed anything when busting, but after the aggrevation youd think id get something better than 2 10bv cards...But to make it even worse they were sent in these flimsy yellow paper envelopes, no sleeve, no topload and then taped to heck with some 3X5 index cards..The cards now look worn like they were in some packs from the 80's. So my 20bv worth of cards arent even in decent condition?????? All the corners on each card are soft with surface scrathches????? Has anyone else had this issue with them????
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

RE: Topps Replacements!!! WTF
That's pretty crazy, but doesn't surprise me.
Topps used to send out in bubble mailers or at least a more sturdy mailer, but I got a couple replacements in the mail Monday that were in the flimsy yellow mailers you're talking about.
Thankfully they were sleeved and toploaded, but still could have been damaged in those weak mailers.
If it were me I'd be hitting the email lines once again and let them know you aren't happy how it was handled, or how the cards were sent. Unfortunately, I don't know how much good that's gonna do.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Sorry to hear that. Seems more and more that customer service doesn't mean much to these companies
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

That's ridiculous. Where do they get off thinking it's ok to send out cards like that? I'd definitely be in contact with them for more adequate replacements since you've had to wait for them to send out something in the first place, and on top of that the cards they sent out were damaged in the process because their lack of protecting them.

I gotta admit that sucks. I would be on the phone trying my best not to go into a rage fit/rant and get something done.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-24-2011, 10:56 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: That's pretty crazy, but doesn't surprise me.
Topps used to send out in bubble mailers or at least a more sturdy mailer, but I got a couple replacements in the mail Monday that were in the flimsy yellow mailers you're talking about.
Thankfully they were sleeved and toploaded, but still could have been damaged in those weak mailers.
If it were me I'd be hitting the email lines once again and let them know you aren't happy how it was handled, or how the cards were sent. Unfortunately, I don't know how much good that's gonna do.
So you know exactly what I am talking about. It was like a 6th grader packaged the stuff up and sent it off! The little yellow envelopes would be cool if they were saying these cards are random and selected randomly, plus they were actually in some sort of protection. But they cant even argue that the envelopes are to ensure its random because each one of them had the tape bulled back so that each envelope could be opened.
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

I learned a while back that Topps do not care about the collecting community. They are only out to make money off of their sales. That's it. When it comes to replacement, customer service, even past released products, they don't care. They finally updated their website after all these years. Unlike upper deck, they removed their basketball checklists. Call them up about a problem, you will not get an answer to your question, mainly if it is about a past product.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Wow that stinks man. i would say out of the 3 main companies by far they have the worst customer service!! I like their products...but they need to do more with focusing on the customers. I had to deal with them i think once and they were kinda rude. Stick with Ud for best customer service and Panini's good also.

(08-24-2011, 12:04 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Sorry to hear that. Seems more and more that customer service doesn't mean much to these companies
customer service??? what is that??? that doesn't exist hardly ANYWHERE any more...Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I actually found the envelopes and the 3X5 cards they used to send the cards..ill take a picture of them later and add it here. I have sent another email requesting a response, didnt get one. So the auto reply email said if you dont hear anything back within 2 business days reply in this other type of thread, so I did that yesterday. Lets see if they reply now?? Ill keep everyone advised here...I have had decent success with Panini since they took over, OK over the years with UD....I think this will be the last Topps product I ever buy!!!!!