`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1989-1998 Basketball collection for sale/trade

1989-1998 Basketball collection for sale/trade
Hello all! I just finished adding all my basketball cards to the org and after careful consideration, i want to either sell or trade away my entire basketball collection. I just want to focus on baseball for now as i havent collected basketball since i was in high school. I'll give you a quick breakdown of what i have:

The years are from 1989-1998 and the companies vary from upperdeck to fleer, skybox, hoops etc. These are mostly base cards so set collectors, this might be up your alley. I have about 2 full binders worth.

Anyways, give a quick look and feel free to post any comments/suggestions. I'm not looking to buy a new car from this but i'm hoping to get at least a couple hondos or so or some really nice baseball in return. Thanks!

-- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 1989-1998 Basketball collection for sale/trade
(08-23-2011, 05:42 PM)muz0 Wrote: Hello all! I just finished adding all my basketball cards to the org and after careful consideration, i want to either sell or trade away my entire basketball collection. I just want to focus on baseball for now as i havent collected basketball since i was in high school. I'll give you a quick breakdown of what i have:

The years are from 1989-1998 and the companies vary from upperdeck to fleer, skybox, hoops etc. These are mostly base cards so set collectors, this might be up your alley. I have about 2 full binders worth.

Anyways, give a quick look and feel free to post any comments/suggestions. I'm not looking to buy a new car from this but i'm hoping to get at least a couple hondos or so or some really nice baseball in return. Thanks!

-- Rob
u lied

no, i have them up in my database. I did not put any numbers in the "trade away" or the "selling" because im not sure what to do if i want to do both and not just one or the other. If you look at my total number of "haves" its there.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(08-23-2011, 08:44 PM)muz0 Wrote: no, i have them up in my database. I did not put any numbers in the "trade away" or the "selling" because im not sure what to do if i want to do both and not just one or the other. If you look at my total number of "haves" its there.
You should just add them as trades so people can see what you have easier. Then decide later if you want to trade or sell. Last time I heard, the sell function wasn't even working here. You would have to do a paypal deal in that case.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Alrighty, i'll start doing this tonight, thanks.
Ok it's fixed and the "trades away" are updated, thanks again. Smile

You have quite a few set fillers I need. Please check me for some of them. The baseball I have I listed as poor but some might be NM-MT. I'm not sure how to judge baseball cards. I got them for free from a family member, some are checklists where the person marked the back, some look like the back have gum stains. If you want scans, let me know and I'll get them for you.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Ok no problem, i'll check it out tonight and let you know.

Hey all. Its been a little bit but i wanted to bump this to see if there is a renewed interest in my baskeball collection. I want to get rid of ALL these cards, either trade for baseball, or sell. I have over 2 full binders of cards, mostly commons and set fillers. Let me know!

sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes