`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Jumbo, Fantasy Football Contest

RE: 2011 Topps Jumbo, Fantasy Football Contest
(08-23-2011, 11:48 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Beckett considers it gambling. Not the mods, but Beckett. There's a link at the bottom of the page.
Hmmm even though the entry is simply buying a pack of Topps Jumbo? Seems like the same as a group break.

& They don't allow group breaks on here! If you were a regular to the Boards, you would know these rules. I suggest reading the rules for posting before you post these kind of threads

This isn't a "Let's do a group break" forum, this is a forum for people who have busted boxes of a product...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I appreciate your sarcasm. I get the point bud. Thanks.

We are a friendly bunch, but when *new* posters continue to post these threads (where they are out to make a buck or 2), it becomes tiring. That is why most of the older posters on the board don't even comment on these types of threads anymore.

It wasn't meant to be sarcasm, but when we repeatedly told you that this wasn't accepted, you still persisted. Sorry if you are offended. If you posted here regularly and got to know the rules, we wouldn't be having this discussion
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Not trying to make a buck. I won't make anything...just like group breaks which apparently aren't allowed here. They are a lot of fun, and this will be too. I guess it just won't be here.