Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID YOU FEEL THAT?!!

RE: DID YOU FEEL THAT?!!
Felt it in Pittsburgh.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

(08-23-2011, 01:59 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: I haven't heard anything like that on cnn and they seem to be letting everyone go back into buildings so maybe just a little bit of hysteria going on. Hope so anyway.
I haven't heard it on The Weather Channel either. I have been expecting an aftershock though.
MSNBC says aftershocks 'highly likely'.

Yeah spaz Wolf Blitzer also just said everyone is hoping they aren't too bad. Crap..
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Earthquakes,hurricans.....looks like the east coast is taking a beating this week.
Living 6 or 7 hours in from the ocean means the hurricane effects will be nothing but rain for us but could a lot worse for our neighbors to the east.

We are right on the coast a hurricane would probably blow this dump I live in away so I hope it doesn't hit up here too hard or anywhere for that matter.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

im finally home and my dogs seem a bit shaken but no visible structural damage as of now. a few lamps fell over but nothing to bad. Luckily everyone seems ok... i live on a closed street and kids are out playing in the street right now with their parents. im watching the local news now... ill keep everyone updated

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

im about 30 miles north of DC everything up here is ok, power never went out things continuing as normal
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(08-23-2011, 02:06 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Earthquakes,hurricans.....looks like the east coast is taking a beating this week.
Living 6 or 7 hours in from the ocean means the hurricane effects will be nothing but rain for us but could a lot worse for our neighbors to the east.
Yea, the MTNS will block you from the wind. You might not even get rain. It depends how far inland it comes. I've been through many a hurricane, but this was the first earthquake.

I live in So Cal. The aftershocks are usually worse. I hope all is well out there all.

(08-23-2011, 02:10 PM)p18mann Wrote: im finally home and my dogs seem a bit shaken but no visible structural damage as of now. a few lamps fell over but nothing to bad. Luckily everyone seems ok... i live on a closed street and kids are out playing in the street right now with their parents. im watching the local news now... ill keep everyone updated
Glad everything is ok at your house. Hope evryone else is good.