Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My Shawn Kemp PC
Heart 
My Shawn Kemp PC
Finally got some time to get this thing uploaded. I have over 500 different Kemp cards and I thought I'd share some of my better ones. Kemp was my favorite player when I was growing up. Everyone made fun of me because I grew up in Jordan country....I didn't care one bit!

Hope you enjoy Smile

[Image: kempgood1.jpg]
[Image: kempgood2.jpg]
[Image: kempgood3.jpg]
[Image: kempgood4.jpg]
[Image: kempgood5.jpg]
[Image: kempgood6.jpg]
[Image: kempgood7.jpg]
[Image: kempgood8.jpg]
[Image: kempgood9.jpg]
[Image: kempgood10.jpg]
[Image: kempgood11.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat1.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat2.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat3.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat4.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat5.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat6.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat7.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat8.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat9.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat10.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat11.jpg]
[Image: KempGreat12.jpg]

And Last but not least....My 2 mini rainbow sets Smile

[Image: KempRainbow.jpg]

10-1-11 Updates:

[Image: Kempgreat13.jpg]

[Image: Kempgreat14.jpg]

[Image: Kempgreat15.jpg]

I have gotten alot of these through trading on here and hope to get plenty more to help improve my PC.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: My Shawn Kemp PC
nice stuff man!!!!! i hope one day we will look back at the 2000's inserts and admire them the way we do the 90's inserts, beautiful cards!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-22-2011, 07:36 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice stuff man!!!!! i hope one day we will look back at the 2000's inserts and admire them the way we do the 90's inserts, beautiful cards!!!!
+1000!

I've got a couple Kemps that might go well with that very nice collection, including his 1996 SPx gold parallel. take a look whenever you get a chance!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Hey, what's that card above the CUT ABOVE card?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-22-2011, 08:13 PM)briankort Wrote: Hey, what's that card above the CUT ABOVE card?
Thats the 1996-97 Skybox Premium Golden Touch...Love the card, got it right b4 the 90s inserts blew up for like $4 Smile

Posted by buckunteer - Today 08:02 PM

(Today 07:36 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice stuff man!!!!! i hope one day we will look back at the 2000's inserts and admire them the way we do the 90's inserts, beautiful cards!!!!

+1000!

I've got a couple Kemps that might go well with that very nice collection, including his 1996 SPx gold parallel. take a look whenever you get a chance!

Will do i definitely would like to add that one to the collection
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

Love this thread, as I absolutely love "The Reign Man". Great collection dude
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Love KEMP!! I used to collect him like crazy in the early 90's. stopped collecting early 1995, then picked up short period of time 99-01, then stopped completely until APR 2007.. now the cardboard addiction got to me.. still looking for a Kemp auto for my collection..

[Image: DIKEMBE.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

very nice stuff indeed. i love to see PCs. Oftentimes you see a bunch of inserts that you have of your own PC player, and it's nice to see the same ones of a different player.

Man, I am behind... I loved watching kemp play. he is not one of my pc but Ill check see what I have maybe find something to add for you!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Thanks for all the comments guys. Hopefully you guys can dig up some I dont already have Smile
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65