Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UD Redemptions

RE: UD Redemptions
looks like you made out good vgqv.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yes, I've been wanting to show it off and make a thread about my story but I don't know why YouTube is giving me problems making vids. I've been making vids from my cell phone and uploading them to YT and now I'm having issues doing that! What gives!?! lol. But yeah, I'm happy. Although, it would've been great to add a another true 1/1 to my collection and it's from Exquisite too! Oh well, I got 2 very nice cards in return though..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-23-2011, 09:12 AM)vgqv Wrote: See I filed a report with BBB against upper deck because they owed me 3 cards that I redeemed throughout the year of 2009 and never received anything. a Rondo auto, a Conley Jr./Conley Sr. dual auto and a M. Speights #1/1 autograph black printing plate from 08'09 Exquisite. What made me fed up was that I called UD in January of this year to see what was going on and the rep. explained to me the Conleys & Rondo cards weren't made or the players didn't sign so I should get replacements for those and continue to wait on the Speights. Which I agreed to do. I told him I wanted another Rondo auto & another dual auto as my replacements. He said it would take a month or 2 for my replacements to be shipped etc. I never got anything in the mail, so I filed a report with BBB against them and thats when the ball finally got rolling.

I really did want a Rondo auto to replace the Rondo I was supposed to received but I worked a deal where we came to an agreement about the value of all 3 cards combined and I got 2 very nice Exquisite cards in return. A KG/Pierce dual auto & a Frazier/McAdoo dual auto #/10. I forgot what the KG/Pierce was out of...
Wow thats awesome on your part! This shows though how messed up UD is because I asked if I could combine the value of the 2 redemption to get something a bit nicer (not even a MJ) and the guy said he couldnt do that.

[Image: Nick.jpg]