`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weekend Box Breaks

2 Weekend Box Breaks
Went to Buffalo this weekend with the girlfriend to do some shopping, and I told her the only way I would spend hours in a mall was if I could go to the Dave and Adams Card World in Niagara Falls, NY. Of course she agreed to it.

I grabbed a box of 2010-11 SP Authentic and a box of 2010-11 Ultimate Collection.

Here are the details...

I let my girlfriend chose the Ultimate Box so I will start with that one

2010-11 Ultimate Collection
Patrick Kane Base /399
Travis Hamonic Ultimate Rookies /399
Derek Stepan Ultimate Rookies Autographed /299
Pavel Datsyuk Ultimate Jerseys /100

2010-11 SP Authentic
FW - Jim O'Brien, Linus Omark
FW Auto - Brayden Schenn, Jamie McBain,
SOTT - Jeff Skinner (girlfriend pulled it)
Essentials - Jussi Jokinen, Henrik Sedin
Holo FX - Bobby Ryan, Gilbert Perreault
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

RE: 2 Weekend Box Breaks
I would be interested in the Datsyuk Jersey obviously. If you wanna check out my stuff, I am sure I have some Spa ESS' or some FW RC I could trade you for it. LMK and or send me an open offer.

(08-22-2011, 10:45 AM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: Went to Buffalo this weekend with the girlfriend to do some shopping, and I told her the only way I would spend hours in a mall was if I could go to the Dave and Adams Card World in Niagara Falls, NY. Of course she agreed to it.

I grabbed a box of 2010-11 SP Authentic and a box of 2010-11 Ultimate Collection.

Here are the details...

I let my girlfriend chose the Ultimate Box so I will start with that one

2010-11 Ultimate Collection
Patrick Kane Base /399
Travis Hamonic Ultimate Rookies /399
Derek Stepan Ultimate Rookies Autographed /299
Pavel Datsyuk Ultimate Jerseys /100

2010-11 SP Authentic
FW - Jim O'Brien, Linus Omark
FW Auto - Brayden Schenn, Jamie McBain,
SOTT - Jeff Skinner (girlfriend pulled it)
Essentials - Jussi Jokinen, Henrik Sedin
Holo FX - Bobby Ryan, Gilbert Perreault

Not bad at all.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

nice hits

how do you like the Falls store? it just open up recently? I only been to two different stores of the 4. One of them the parking lot blows, and the other one the store is not as big as I thought
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

The falls store is great! I really like it. It wasn't as big as I had originally thought, but everything was really easy to find and of course, it was full of Buffalo Sabers gear.

One thing I was hoping I would find at the store was singles for sale. My main goal was to go there and buy some FW autos so I didn't have to buy an entire box. I was lucky that I got two cards that I needed. Though it is hard to sell individual cards if you were running 4 stores, I think you could really bump up sales to collectors who are looking to complete sets.

Another thing, the customer service was absolutely amazing! When I went in the 2nd time around 2:30pm to buy my Ultimate Box one of the guys working there printed off the list of what the box had in it and the chances to pull things. To me, that shows me that these guys want to help people buying, not just doing it because it's their job.

I would totally recommend going to this store to anyone!

Collecting

Photobucket Link

D&A is good for wax, for singles you have to go to other stores in Buf. if you want a list next time let me know. i can give you them

that is nice the guy had a list, 1 store i went to, it was girls working there and they didn't know much the other store i went to, 1 guy was helpful but the other guy wasn't so much...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yeah, I had absolutely great customer service. I was given the special price (I think they have a discount card you can buy) and the guy threw in a free t-shirt and Beckett Magazine. He told me since I drove almost 5 hours just to come to the store I could have the discount! I will definitely be buying from them whenever I am there again or even online.

Also saw they were hiring at the store in Niagara Falls! Maybe some guys from on here should look into it if they live near there!

Collecting

Photobucket Link

Interested in the Derek Stepan and Jim O'Brien. I probably have some ESS you could use as well.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Not bad nice pull by the gf
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

might be interested in the Skinner SOTT if you can find a card in my bucket. I am still waiting for a lot of stuff to come in from the cards I traded away
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/