`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameday Photo's 8/19 CIN@PIT PNC Park

Gameday Photo's 8/19 CIN@PIT PNC Park
Pirates and Red went back and forth, before we lost 11-8...it was fun seeing 2010 MVP Joey Votto go deep, as well as Brandon Phillips. As you can see we sat very close to the plate, so it was truly incredible to see how hard Chapman was throwing, I don't know how anyone can hit him! Hanrahan can hum it in there as well!

[Image: DSCN2076.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2080.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2081.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2085.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2092.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2093.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2104.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2107.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2113.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2117.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2125.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2135.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2144.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2146.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2153.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2161.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2206.jpg]
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Gameday Photo's 8/19 CIN@PIT PNC Park
seems like half the Reds' games end up 11-8...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

unless Cueto starts!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Nice pics!! I love that ballpark. Easy access, good food, Cheap tickets(paid $39 for front row just past 1st base last year), nice fans, no drunks all over the parking lot...You know, the exact OPPOSITE of what it's like seeing a game in Philly. The Phillies ballpark is nice but the young, drunk, obnoxious fans are killing the experience for alot of people.

(08-22-2011, 11:16 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Nice pics!! I love that ballpark. Easy access, good food, Cheap tickets(paid $39 for front row just past 1st base last year), nice fans, no drunks all over the parking lot...You know, the exact OPPOSITE of what it's like seeing a game in Philly. The Phillies ballpark is nice but the young, drunk, obnoxious fans are killing the experience for alot of people.
+1. Living up here and being a Braves fan aint easy. My last game there will probably be my last as it wasn't a pleasant experience. i may have to head over for some Pirates match ups in the future though.

Great pics also!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(08-22-2011, 11:51 AM)chipper4president Wrote: +1. Living up here and being a Braves fan aint easy. My last game there will probably be my last as it wasn't a pleasant experience. i may have to head over for some Pirates match ups in the future though.

Great pics also!
If you're from the Philly area I can tell you from experience that the trip to Pittsburgh is well worth it. I flew Southwest Airlines for under $200 roundtrip. The flight was only about 45 mins each way. I got a great deal on the hotel which was the Courtyard Marriott on Penn Ave and a short and easy walk from PNC Park. Tickets to the game were very cheap for great seats. The people in Pittsburgh were very friendly and helpful. The food at PNC Park was good. Gotta try Quaker Steak and Lube wings. The only problem I had was with a drunk and obnoxious Phillies fan during one of the games.

Great pics again, you know which one was my favorite. I also saved the Votto and Phillips (?) batting ones. Got to see him rehab in Indy so that was cool, and good to see he has had a few good games, even though the team isn't doing very well. Anyway great pics as always and man you were close.

Great seats, even better action shots! PNC is one of the nicest stadiums I've been lucky enough to go to. I'm biased because I compare everything to the beauty of AT&T here in SF but PNC more than lived up to my expectations.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Sweet pics. I love the McCutchen shots.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

awesome pics man!! I was there on Saturday for my bachelor party--and of course the good ol' Buccos pulled out out for us Smile

PNC is absolutely the most beautiful park I've ever been in. So blessed to live a 10 minute walk away!
(08-22-2011, 01:28 PM)phillies816 Wrote: If you're from the Philly area I can tell you from experience that the trip to Pittsburgh is well worth it. I flew Southwest Airlines for under $200 roundtrip. The flight was only about 45 mins each way. I got a great deal on the hotel which was the Courtyard Marriott on Penn Ave and a short and easy walk from PNC Park. Tickets to the game were very cheap for great seats. The people in Pittsburgh were very friendly and helpful. The food at PNC Park was good. Gotta try Quaker Steak and Lube wings. The only problem I had was with a drunk and obnoxious Phillies fan during one of the games.
glad to hear you had a good experience at PNC! I've been trying to get to a Pirates vs. Phillies game at Citizens tho I gotta say I'm not really sure about the atmosphere bc I've heard its pretty brutal for the opposing fans. Though I did manage to survive a game at the old Yankee Stadium back in the 90s wearing a Griffey jersey so I think I could at least make it 9 innings Smile
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]