`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
overdue scans of the last 2 months pickup's

RE: overdue scans of the last 2 months pickup's
Somebody's been doing their homework! Very nice....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

That Hornung/Bradshaw dual auto gu is the ugliest and most beautiful card I have ever seen. Sweet pickups.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(08-22-2011, 12:48 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahh I feel ya.....how did it get permanently locked?
I knew the rule was changing that if you dont subscribe to the price guides u cant access the Organize but thought they were going to delete it's contents, and then I was just going to run with the 100 max that's allowed for free. But I guess I was suppose to do that on my end, and now I can't get passed the "You must subscribe" screen.

So not locked, as soon as I want to pay. But I so rarely used the organize that I can't justify the cost.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

oh ok....I used to just run with the 100 myself but decided to just get the OPG
that sucks that u cant get into it tho

it might not really be worth it for you to buy just the opg, it looks like you have a lot of cards that are numbered so low that the opg couldn't be counted on to find a price.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

WoW Man! Great Pick-ups Big Grin

Wow! That is some VERY nice stuff!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

Thanks for all the nice comments, going to post my baseball efforts shortly in that forum.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Sick additions, aside from those auto's from Denver's 3rd string QB! Try to trade those for some Rivers auto's. Big Grin

I keep a collection of the 30 top rushing leaders of all time. I collect their "best" RC and either buy it graded or have it graded. These are displayed in a case in my game room so I am always trying to upgrade these cards with higher graded cards.

I have a decent Jim Brown collection and continue looking to increase/improve it.

Finally I try to buy the skilled players RCs and get them graded or buy them graded.

I really don't buy the wax anymore just because I accumulated too many cards. I have sold most of my cards over the last few years and concentrate on graded cards I like of the skilled players. I prefer the older cards say pre-1990 when you had basically Topps.

I only collect football cards.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]