`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For: Rams and Titans Auto's (also Denarius Moore)! Lot's For Trade!!!!

RE: Looking For: Rams and Titans Auto's (also Denarius Moore)! Lot's For Trade!!!!
Got a couple. Anything we can work out for the Suh Contenders? I'm not looking book for book, just something that works for us. Feel free to CMB or Org. Got some more stuff you may like. Thanks!
[Image: fb638-1.jpg]
[Image: LongDual301-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0007-2.jpg]
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

RE: Looking For: Rams and Titans Auto's (also Denarius Moore)! Lot's For Trade!!!!
Here few Avery have
/199 Logo
[Image: DonnieAveryBGS9auto10106199.jpg]
/999 3 clr
[Image: DonnieAveryBGS95auto10337999.jpg]

I have autos of a few guys from your list....Avery,Pettis,Laurinites, and I have CJ it may be a bit hard to get just BC it BVs pretty low and its my only auto of him so it would have to be another card of a guy I like
and I do have a Locker auto but I dont think I would trade it unless It was in a trade for a card I need for my top 50 all time qb auto pc

cettin, sending pm
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

I have this, numbered 599/599

[Image: 8-23-201180121PM.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

i have these! and some #d bradford rc's
[Image: Scan_Pic0013.jpg]
[Image: MardyGilyardAUTO.jpg]
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

(08-23-2011, 08:19 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I have this, numbered 599/599

[Image: 8-23-201180121PM.jpg]
I already have that one but could use another. Check my bucket and pm me if you see anything for it

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

to the top

Are u not interested in mine?
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

sorry missed the post. Dont really collect Gilyard. Thanks tho!