`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF or buy your Mariners RC/autos/gu/mems

WTTF or buy your Mariners RC/autos/gu/mems
I'm mainly looking for lower end M's that may not have many auto/mem cards. I'm also trying to find a 2010 Topps Tribute Cliff Lee /99. Send me offers and we'll see what we can do. I'd be willing to pay low book and maybe higher if we can't work out a trade. We are talking all eras of M's from Diego Sequi to Dustin Ackley. Also I'd be interested in pretty much anything Edgar Martinez that I don't already have. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
Looking for Edgar Martinez and some other Mariners RCs, autos, and mems.

RE: WTTF or buy your Mariners RC/autos/gu/mems
check me i have a few m's cards that i would trade or sell
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I have acouple of Tacoma Rainer sets when A.Rod,was with them for sale
I also have 2009 TRISTAR Prospects Plus #2 Dustin Ackley
I'll double check 1990 Cmc 12 Edgar Martinez Calgary Cannons(Pre - Rookie - Baseball Cards) NM
Send me a pm if interested

Check my bucket under " bowman chrome mariners", I am loking to move those as a lot.
to get one big card
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

check me, take em all
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I have a bunch of lower end Griffey gu in my PC....not particularly looking to move them but would for the right card(s). Let me know if you need any
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

shipped out the two autos today, sent you a message in the trade section about the Raul ibanez auto let me know thanks.

(08-20-2011, 09:23 AM)everett03 Wrote: I'm mainly looking for lower end M's that may not have many auto/mem cards. I'm also trying to find a 2010 Topps Tribute Cliff Lee /99. Send me offers and we'll see what we can do. I'd be willing to pay low book and maybe higher if we can't work out a trade. We are talking all eras of M's from Diego Sequi to Dustin Ackley. Also I'd be interested in pretty much anything Edgar Martinez that I don't already have. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
I have these two prospect autos, if you don't already have them - $4 total and I'll ship them both to you.

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #SH Steven Hensley

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #RP Rich Poythress

I have a 2010 Bowman Platinum Dustin Ackley Blue ref. /99 and a Plainum Prospects Ref. AU of Mauricio Robles available for trade preferably, but would be willing to sell. I wont' be looking back at this thread so either pm me or shoot me an offer. Thanks.