`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G states

A&G states
I am looking for the 2011 A&G states. Will pay $50.00(more for better states)

RE: A&G states
I had the North and South Carolina one but sold it for $63.00 a few weeks ago. Wish you luck on the set. Show scans of the set if you complete it.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I'd love to put the set together too. I think you'll have trouble getting very many of the states for $50. I think I've seen the Dakotas around $36 and Nevada seems to be under $50 (probably because the relic is just sand from the desert ha). Other less populated states and cards with crappy relics (like pieces of local wood), like Arkansas, Arizona, etc can be found under $50 too. But the really cool relics, like Florida with a space shuttle parachute piece, New York with a Statue of Liberty base piece, and the states with antique soldier materials (leather from straps, metal from guns) are going to be closer to $100, sometimes more. The "New England" set of 6 states (which has a piece of the Green Monster as its relic) can get up to like $140. I think the guy who completed the set and posted the picture on the blowout cards forum said he spent like $3,000 on the set. Blowout cards was having a promotion, the first person who completed the set and gave it to the people in the Blowout cards booth at the national convention won $5,000. It seemed cool at first but after the 2011 A&G's set was released and the State Relics started selling on eBay for what they were selling for, people realized it would cost at least half of the $5,000 to put the set together. That combined with the effort needed to get all 36 pieces and how cool it looks put together, I think everyone agreed the $5,000 wasn't even worth it. I'd be curious to know if anyone collected it.

I'd like to get the Illinois one, but they are so damn expensive!

anyone know what the texas relic is?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

That is what I meant by better states. I would pay more fore states like Florida,Texas and especially California. Cards like New Mexico and the like I am looking toward the 50.00 range

Texas is "Piece of US Army Blanket used in the Indian Wars" I'll post them all after this

State(s) Relic
1 Alabama Piece of Vintage Alabama Produce Sack
2 Alaska Wood from Alaska
3 Arizona Dirt from the Monument Valley Area
4 Arkansas Centennial Brick from Arkansas
5 California Bark from a Redwood Tree
6 Colorado Piece of a Soldier's Scabbard used during the Indian Wars in the Colorado Territory
7 Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont Piece from Fenway Park's Green Monster
8 Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia Leather from a Soldier's Gun Sling who fought in the First Battle of Bull Run
9 Florida Piece of Space Shuttle Parachute
10 Georgia Brick from Loews Grand Theatre in Atlanta where "Gone with the Wind" Premiered in 1939
11 Hawaii Wood from the Deck of the USS Missouri
12 Idaho Vintage-era Wood from Yellowstone National Park
13 Illinois Wood from a dam in Old Salem where a young Abraham Lincoln would tie up his Flatboat
14 Indiana Wood from Indiana
15 Iowa Vintage-era Wood from Pella the Boyhood Home of Lawman Wyatt Earp
16 Kansas Brick from Front Street in Dodge City
17 Kentucky, Tennessee Wood from a Churchill Downs Spire
18 Louisiana Silk from 1885 American Exposition in New Orleans
19 Michigan Brick from the Corvette Assembly Plant in Flint
20 Minnesota Wood from Handcrafted Amish Artwork
21 Mississippi Wood from Mississippi
22 Missouri Brick from the Red Crown Hideout used by Bonnie and Clyde
23 Montana Vintage-era Wood from Yellowstone National Park
24 Nebraska Wood from Boys Town
25 Nevada Dirt from Las Vegas
26 New Jersey, Pennsylvania Wood from a Tree that stood over the Brickyard Battlefield during the Battle of Gettysburg
27 New Mexico Piece of a Soldier's Scabbard used in the Indian Wars
28 New York Piece of Foundation from the Statue of Liberty
29 North Carolina, South Carolina Piece of a Double-Barreled Shotgun used during the Civil War Battle of Honey Hill in South Carolina
30 North Dakota Piece of a Soldier's Haversack who served in the Dakota Territories Old Guard during the Indian Wars
31 Ohio Wood from a Classic-era Ohio Wooden Roller-Coaster
32 Oklahoma Brick from the Oklahoma Territory
33 Oregon Wood from Oregon
34 South Dakota Piece of a Soldier's Haversack who served in the Dakota Territories Old Guard during the Indian Wars
35 Texas Piece of US Army Blanket used in the Indian Wars
36 Utah Dirt from the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park
37 Washington Silk from the Century 21 Exposition at the 1962 Seattle World's Fair
38 Wisconsin Wood from Wisconsin
39 Wyoming Vintage-era Wood from Yellowstone National Park

I've got North Dakota and Michigan.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
2009 SP Rookie Threads
2010 Topps Chrome Refractors
2010 Panini Threads
Football Photobucket: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416...0Football/

hitnrun9 you got a pm

Thank you hitnrun9 for MI & ND. Anyone else?