`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really enjoyable mailday - Scans

RE: Really enjoyable mailday - Scans
Why would you think i would have screwed myself lol ? That is why i added the wright in there to make the deal pretty equal as far as market value at the moment. Do you think you got the better end of the deal ?
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Nah, I think the deal was pretty equal. As the Felix was one of the nicer one's we had.

(08-18-2011, 11:17 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Why would you think i would have screwed myself lol ? That is why i added the wright in there to make the deal pretty equal as far as market value at the moment. Do you think you got the better end of the deal ?
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

For sure it is nice. The wright really sealed the deal with me. That really equalled it up on both sides. Even though i lost a tiny bit i can live with that since heyward has been playing like a bum lately lol. I have faith in him and i hope he comes back and starts to tear it up. Hes only 21, most 21 year olds are trying to pass senior college english not trying to figure out how to hit a 95 MPH fastball in the major leagues ! He has plenty of time to mature.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Well said +1

(08-18-2011, 11:23 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: For sure it is nice. The wright really sealed the deal with me. That really equalled it up on both sides. Even though i lost a tiny bit i can live with that since heyward has been playing like a bum lately lol. I have faith in him and i hope he comes back and starts to tear it up. Hes only 21, most 21 year olds are trying to pass senior college english not trying to figure out how to hit a 95 MPH fastball in the major leagues ! He has plenty of time to mature.
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."